Jupiter's Goos

Author's note:
I mentioned the Goos in the last book, so I had better explain what they are. This is an entirely fictional event, and will be an extremely short story.
Hopefully you will like it!
StickKid

Jupiter's Goos, Start.

When Earth began to populate his planet with dinosaurs, billions of years ago.

All of the planets had been discussing population. Earth, with his rich atmosphere, had been the source. One day, he had declared that he wanted to populate his planet, and see what it would do. He made the first creatures, which he called dinosaurs, and placed them in his planet. The other planets often asked Earth how the population went, and he always replied that he loved it. Jupiter, who at the time worshipped Earth, decided that he was going to populate his planet too. He wanted dinosaurs too, but Earth said that the dinosaurs were made to suit Earth's atmosphere, and would die on Jupiter. However, he did offer to help Jupiter adapt them to his planet.

The first of Jupiter's population were quite like dinosaurs, however, Mercury and Saturn teased Jupiter about him not being able to do anything on his own. Jupiter scrapped the Dinosaurs and made his own. What he ended up making were the Goos.

The Goos were about half a metre tall, and about as wide. They floated on the air using tiny tentacles. Their bodies had the consistency of goo, and looked a lot like goo, hence the name. Their first language was of little blobbing and slurping sounds like fish make. They mostly were pink or purple. They had no religion, and they could build their homes out of Jupiter's gases. They were only a small population. However, Mercury and Saturn began to tease him about the Goos, claiming they were girlish and stating that there was no way Jupiter could be a boy when he created them. Jupiter, embarrassed, threw the Goos into storage and never thought about populating again. Mercury and Saturn never let him forget the Goos. Ever.