Earth's Diary, Part 3

11th November, 1918.
10:55 am.
World War Two.
Today has been hell. The past four years has been hell. I cannot believe that my foolish humans would keep fighting for so long. In five minutes, they are hopefully going to declare a peace treaty. Then maybe my headaches will stop. 
That is what happens to me in their wars. I get pains all over my body, and throbbing headaches. The problem is, my body doesn't correspond with a different part of my planet. I get pain everywhere when they fight. Throbbing headaches, back pain, knee pain, you name it, I have it.
Why did I ever create those foolish humans? They give me nothing but grief! The other animals are alright, but humans? They fight all the time! Did they learn nothing from the First World War? It's that damn Hitler who is causing all the trouble. He started the war, and got his Germans all riled up. If I can remove him from my planet... Yes. Remove Hitler and the problems will stop. At least until the next idiot starts another world war. But that's a problem for another time.
How to dispose of Hitler, hey?  Quite frankly, I would love to sentence him to death by his 'showers' that he made for the Jews. Sentencing him to the same fate he dished out... That would be true justice. But why would he go in there?
Betrayal? That worked for Gaius Julius. Him and his fancy title. Caesar, hey? Foolish boy. But none of the Germans want to betray him!
Suicide. He is terrified of what will happen if he gets caught. I can make him dead terrified. Yes, that is the perfect way to dispose of him. Poison is a common way out, and he has tons of it. Perhaps that will be vengeance for the dead Jews after all. Goodbye, my dear little Adolf. You always were too ambitious for your own good.

Earth's Diary, Part 3, end.