Earth's Diary, Part 1

Sunday, 27th December.
The Planetarium. How to describe it? It is an incredible place. My humans call it Outer Space. They find it wonderful, even though they can't see it properly. They see a black expanse dotted with stars. The Planetarium, the real name for Space, is so much more interesting.
It is a massive building, going on for infinity. Even the Planets only ever get to see one small part. Each solar system has one small part of a floor to itself, and each Planet in the system has its own room. In each room is a bed in one corner, a workbench in another, and a miniaturised globe of their planet in the very centre. Planets get to see other planets in their system, but no one else.
The Planets revolve around what the humans call the Sun, but is actually our caretaker. By the Planets, I mean their rooms. We revolve around our caretaker, who we don't actually see often. In turn, our Moons revolve around us.
Moons are a Planet's servants. They live in rooms that revolve around ours and they work for us. Most Moons have names. Mine doesn't, simply because I only have one. Poor Mercury and Venus have none. Then there are Planets like Jupiter, who has 67 Moons, and Saturn, who has 63. Mercury borrows any Moons he needs from Saturn, who I believe is in love with him, but Venus has no one. Every other planet has Moons though.
When we decide to populate our planet, we make a small prototype of the creatures we want. The Moons job is to mass produce the desired number of creatures. They are very hardworking, especially my Moon, and rarely muck around. The Moons are gender less as well, so it's impossible to get their gender wrong. I find that good, as I would easily get their genders wrong as they all looks similar.
I am glad I was born as a Planet. I don't think I would be able to stand being unable to see the beautiful Planetarium.

Earth's Diary Part 1: End.