Give Me Sweets ~Sebastian Michaelis One-Shot Prize~

“Ciel~!” The name was song on a note high enough to shatter glass. The said boy put his face in his hand, sighing in aggravation. He returned his gaze to her, feeling his suspicion grow when he noticed that she had her hands hidden behind her back. “Guess what I’ve got~?”

“I don’t have the time to be playing games, Miss Leblanc. I’ve got to finish this paper work,” He said, turning his head to narrow his one visible eye at the rather large stack of paperwork on his desk. “Now,” he added, pointing at the door. “If you’ll please.”

Mallory Leblanc puffed up her cheeks in annoyance. “Meanie! I was just trying to give you something sweet, but now you’ve changed my mind!”

Mallory Leblanc was the owner of a successful sweets franchise throughout the World. She adored the sweets, and loved to taunt the head of the Phantomhive family because of his distaste for overly sweet foods. She teased him about whenever she had the chance too. She would give him boxes of candy, sneak a piece of chewy caramel or a savory piece of chocolate the boy’s way. Ciel had seen so many different kinds of sweets from around the world that he could swear that he didn’t have to travel it. He couldn’t recall how many times she slipped over seven lumps of sugar into his Earl Grey Tea. Just thinking about it made his blood boil.

“That’s fine by me. You know I hate sweets.” Ciel reminded her, focusing back on the papers in front of him, mind returning to its business mindset.

“That’s so stupid, Ciel! Sweets are... well, sweet!” She protested, opening the box and picking up one of the many chocolates inside. “You can’t refuse something so delicious.”

“I will and I already did!” The aggravated child looked over at his butler. “Sebastian, please escort her out of here so I can finish!”

The butler sighed heavily, used to the antics that flew between the two. In the end, this was normally how everything ended, with Mallory sitting out in the hallway. Stepping over to the young Duchess, he placed a gentle hand on her shoulder. The girl’s head snapped over to look at him, cheeks lighting up slightly. It was normal behavior for her; the butler always made her shy.

“Please, this way.” Sebastian led her out, ignoring her angry grumbles and scattered cursing. He opened the door for her and motioned for her to go out. He followed her out, closing the door quietly, as not to disturb his busy master.

“Great, what am I going to do with this now?” Mallory muttered, staring at the box in her hands. It felt somewhat heavy with all the different chocolates laying inside. Opening the box, she stared down at the candy that was nestled in all the different layers of tissue paper that decorated the insides of the container. Sebastian gazed over at her, smelling the light yet aromatic perfume that was clinging to her skin and dancing in the air around her. He enjoyed the scent; it was comforting in the least.

Before he could say a word about what she could do, Finny came speeding down the hallway.

“Miss Leblanc!” He cheered, coming to a stop in front of her. “You’re back!”

“Hi, Finny!” Mallory greeted him with a smile, cheering up. He hugged her softly, a wide smile forming on his face. To him, Mallory was a welcoming sigh of relief from both Ciel’s and Sebastian’s constant orders, (not like he really worked that hard, though). That and she usually brought sweets that were meant initially for Ciel, but because he always turned them down, she gave them to Finny to share with Bardroy, Mey-Rin, and Takana. Of course, there were many other reasons that she was liked, but it was always nice to have a pick-me-up piece of chocolate. “Lookie at what I’ve got!” She held up the box.

His eyes widened to the size of fine china dinner plates, sparkling. “For us?”

“Who else?”