A Light of Hope (A Fairy Tail Fan fiction)

Hello Minna san !! Yes this is my Fairy Tail fan fic and i'm gonna introduce my OC to you guys ! I had this idea in my mind for a while and finally I'm putting My thoughts on this site ! So please comment and vote !

WARNING : I'll try my best not to make the characters OOC :P But I'm warning you, they might get ooc :P (just a little) 

I'll start with the basics of My OC

Name : Cielle Marcotte                                                                                                                                      

Race : Human

Gender : Female

Age : 16 (Debut),  23 (Post Timeskip)

Hair Colour : Orangish Blonde

Eye colour : Turqouise

Affiliation : Fairy Tail

Previous Affiliation : Sulphur Eyes

Occupation : Mage (Light Mage)

Relatives : James Marcotte (Father) (Deceased), Olivia Marcotte (Mother) (Deceased) 

Voice Actress : Asami Tano 

Yeah that's pretty much it for now :) Just the basics.  Now let's start the story, shall we ? :D Don't forget to vote and comment :D

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN FAIRY TAIL. Just my OC, Her parents and everyone from Suphur Eyes

***********

Finally. The huge guild was in front of her. After all that walking and running, she finally reached the guild. Fairy Tail.  She was breathing heavily. It was raining.The rain water ran down her short, spikey blonde hair. She felt her lungs ache. But everything is alright. She reached Fairy Tail finally. Sulphur Eyes won't track her down now. She escaped from them five days ago.  

She entered into a quite lively guild. A pink haired mage was running around breathing fire everywhere. "NATSU !!! KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT YOU FLAME BRAIN !" A Black haired man yelled. He was in his boxers and a blue haired girl was staring at him, blushing furiously. "Gray, Your clothes." A brunette spoke while sipping on a large mug of beer, which caused the black haired man to freak out.

"HUH ? What did you call me you Perverted Moron ?" The Pink Hair Snapped and soon they got into a big fight, which sadly involved everyone. "IF YOUR A MAN, YOU WILL JOIN GROUP FIGHTS !!" A buff, white haired man exclaimed and joined the fray. "Elf nii-chan !" A young girl with short white hair called. "Let them be Lisanna. This is not new anyways" The brunette sighed and picked up a barrel. 

"Carla, do you want my fish ?" A little blue cat asked a pretty little white cat, who was dressed up in a pink frilly dress. "Hmph, No Thank you." She replied, leaving behind a depressed blue cat. "Carla, Don't be be so harsh on Happy !" A little blue haired girl spoke. "Ahhh ! Why does Natsu always goof around ! We need to go on  a new Job or i won't be able to pay my rent for this month !!" A blonde haired girl with brown eyes sighed, putting her head on the table. "Lucy san, don't worry. Maybe Natsu san will eventually cool down... I hope." The blue haired girl gently spoke. 

Cielle stood there at the entrance of the guild, drenched. It was such a lively guild and it looked fun ! She was happy that she chose to go to Fairy Tail. Also, many strong mages belong to Fairy Tail. Why, it was the strongest guild in Fiore ! Soon, she was going to be a part of that guild.

"Oh, A newcomer !" A sweet, gentle voice called. She turned around to see A beautiful young lady with long white hair, smiling warmly. "May I know your name, Miss ?" She asked. "Uh, Yeah. I am Cielle Marcotte. I was hoping to join this Guild." 

"Definitely ! We will be glad to have another member in our family ! Oh, my name is Mirajane by the way" She cheerfully took Cielle's hand and lead her to the Guild master. He was drinking sake and talking to a young man with long Green hair. "Master, We have a newcomer over here. "Oh really ? That's wonderful ! Pleased to meet you and welcome !" The little, old man smiled widely at Cielle. "Thank you, I am Cielle and I am a Light Mage." She replied.

"A light Mage ? Cool !" Another voice called. It was the girl with short, white hair. She resembled Mirajane a lot. "Hi ! Iam Lisanna. Mirajane's Sister !" She smiled and introduced herself to Cielle. "Cielle Marcotte." She replied. "Come Cielle, I have to put on the guild's mark on you." Mirajane called. "Oh cool ! I'll also join !" Lisanna smiled and grabbed Cielle's hand. "Now where would you like the mark to be ?" Mirajane smiled.

Cielle looked down and thought hard. She then remebered her previous guild's mark. It was on her chest. She wanted to forget about her guild. She wanted her memories of Sulphur eyes to be replaced by joyful ones. Ones about Fairy Tail. "On my chest." She answered softly. "Alright !" Mirajane pushed the stamp on her chest. When she removed the stamp, an Orange Fairy Tail mark was present. "There ! You are now Officially a member of Fairy Tail !" Mirajane smiled.

Cielle touched her mark. Sulphur Eyes was gone. Now it is Fairy Tail. "Thank you." Cielle smiled softly.