Chapter 5 : The Light Mage's Secret begins to crumble

Yo Minna ! How are you all ! :D I would like to take this oppurtunity to thank every one of my readers and those who voted for my stories sincerely ! Thank you so much for the support ! It encourages me to continue writing ! :D 

Sad part is that my school is going to start soon and I wont be able to write properly anymore ! :'( I also won't be able to draw !!! :( So here is the deal. I will try my very best to update my stories every month. That is the least I could do. 

My school really grills us on the "studying" part. We don't even have time to breathe ! (Okay, that was exaggeration but you get my point :P) It really saddens me to think about it :( So I decided to post my stories Once a month. If there will be anything like post poning them or cancelling them for a month (due to exam) I will let you know. 

Once again, thank you so much for bearing with me :) I love you all ! Hugs and kisses :D

(Btw, Check out my deviantart page :3 same username, strawhatapple15) 

WARNING !! Not edited !! Please forgive me for the spelling errors !

 _________________________________________________________________ 

Laxus walked back to the guild. He left so suddenly without even telling the Raijinshuu. As he walked, he wondered and kept clinging on to Cielle's words. She is, without a doubt, hiding something. Spikey needs to learn how to lie better. He chuckled and thought to himself. Cielle was clearly a bad liar. Her eyes get cast down immediately and her ears turn red. This is what he noticed when she told him that her dad was sick. 

"Something is definitely wrong." Laxus spoke to himself, thinking of ways to get her to tell the truth. When he reached closer to the guild, Evergreen, out of no where, jumped at him and gave him her usual hugs. "Laxus !!! When finally are together and you decide to wander off ?! How rude ! You hurt all three of us !" She whined and snuggled her face on his chest.

"Exactly !!! Raijinshuu finally reunited with you, our leader and you turn your back away !!" Freed joined the whining session, crying out waterworks.

"Hold on you too ! Stop jumping over at him as if you guys are puppies ! Give him some room !" Bickslow joined the group with his dolls echoing the last few words. 

"Seriously didn't know about the fact that you and Little Candle girl are close." Bickslow spoke as the Raijinshuu walked with Laxus.

"Close ? I don't think we are that close. I hardly spoke a few words to her when we first met." Laxus answered.

"Oh but you probably spoke more than a thousand after seeing her. Where did you disappear of to all of a sudden, Laxus ?" Evergreen asked, tilting up her spectacles.

"Didn't any one of you see the way she walked ? She was limping off to her next job, as if it was perfectly okay to go while you look like that ! So I, since no one else freaking noticed, had to help her out and ask her what is up with her." Laxus huffed at three of them.

"How caring ! Isn't that a little unusual for our Laxus ?" Evergreen asked, with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"As much as I agree with Ever, Laxus is right. Her behaviour is really suspicious." Freed spoke out.

"I am a little worried for Candle Girl. She sure looks like she's taken a thousand beatings." Bickslow said.

"Yeah. Freed, I want you to ask the members about her. Try Laki or Kinana. Maybe even Macao. We'll see if we could fish something out." Laxus spoke to Freed, recieving a nod. "Candle Girl's secret is gonna get busted up now." Bickslow spoke, sticking his tongue out. "Busted Busted !!!" His dolls repeated.