Chapter 2 : First job and a Hooded Helper

Hey everyone !!! So I am gonna start a new Chappy !! Did you figure out who is gonna get paired up with Cielle ?? Ok,1 more hint. He has a scar ;) I would give you one more but that would be too obvious :P Ok, Enough Talk. Let's start ! :D

_________________________________________________________

Cielle Lied down on the bed of her new room in the Dormitory. She smiled as she felt her aching limbs soothe down. After a hot shower, Cielle returned to her new room. That is exactly what she needed. A hot shower. After for walking for miles in the cold rain, who would not want that ?

Her bed was soft and comfortable. She pulled up her blanket and recalled all what happened in the guild. Natsu and Gray introduced themselves properly and she even got to meet Erza Scarlet. She was really happy too meet Titania. 

Her hand touched her new Guild's mark. She was Happy to join Fairy Tail. It was welcoming and warm. It made her comfortable. Fairy Tail's mark over her previous guild's mark made her feel even more better. All she wanted to do was forget Sulphur eyes. If only someone could use Memory Erasing magic on her. She closed her heavy eyelids and soon, sleep took over. 

"Papa !!!  Wait for me ! " 

"Cielle stay here ! Mama needs you right now. I promise I will return. And this time, we will get enough money to treat your mother. And enough money to feed you." He added the last sentence quietly .

"I will save you Cielle ! I promise that you will lead a better life." He shouted as he waved her off and embarked on a new mission.

***

"James san !  This time, i will lend you 300,000 Jewels only if you pay back thrice the interest." Poison purred. 

"My Daughter is starving and my wife is fatally sick !  I will pay you back somehow but please !  You have to help me ! " 

"Aren't you going on jobs yet, you lazy geezer ?"  Snatcher hissed.

"Yes I am !  But since i already borrowed money from you all, I had to repay every Jewel I borrowed from you all with nothing left to give my family !"  James yelled back. 

"And whose fault was that ?" Poison shot back cunningly with a smile. 

********************

Cielle woke up very early. She had trouble sleeping as usual. If it weren't for her afternoon naps, she would have gone crazy. She checked the tiny alarm clock. It was Four- Thirty. She snuggled in her bed and shut her eyes. I need some more rest. I am gonna go on my first job in Fairy Tail today and I have to concentrate. She thought to herself. 

She tossed and turned around until it finally was Seven. She quickly took a shower and got dressed up. She wore her green dress with netted sleeves. It had a low cut, exposing Fairy Tail's stamp. She put on her brown belt and slipped on her brown boots. She gazed at herself in the mirror. Her short, blonde hair was spikey as usual and and she looked down at her freckled cheeks.

Satisfied, she took her yellow bag left for the guild. The air was fresh and humble. She walked towards the guild smiling softly. As she entered, Natsu was dashing towards her. "Gotta run Gotta run !!!" He yelled and dashed past her, causing her to spin around. "Aye sir !" The blue cat named 'Happy' exclaimed as he joined his partner.

"NATSU !!! Wait !" Lucy yelled but he already ran past her. "What's the deal ?" Cielle asked the Celestial wizard. "Oh, the guild is going to select S - Class wizards soon, so they are working hard to get on the list." She replied.