Chapter 1 : Meeting The Mages Of Fairy Tail !

"So Cielle, Where do you come from ?" Lisanna asked as she sat next to Cielle. "I used to live in the borders of Magnolia. I heard that Fairy Tail has a female dormitory." Cielle answered. "Yeah it does ! The rent is 100,000 Jewel per month." 

"Then i guess I'll move in there." Cielle replied.

"You should ! It's great out there !" Lisanna smiled

"Do you live there too ?"

"No, I live with my older sister and brother." 

All of a sudden, a flying barrel came and hit Cielle straight on her nose, causing her to fall on someone. "Are you alright, Cielle ??" Lisanna asked helping her back up. "Yeah, no problem." Cielle answered, covering her bleeding nose. "Owie ... " The person lying on the ground got up. "Lucy ! Are you alright ?!" Lisanna helped her get back up to her feet. "I am so sorry about that." Cielle answered, wiping her blood with a tissue, which Lisanna gave her.

"Hey, I haven't seen you around here, are you new ?" Lucy asked, straightening her back. "Yeah she is ! She just joined Fairy Tail right now !" Lisanna smiled.

"Hello ! I am Lucy ! Pleasure to meet you !" Lucy smiled. "Hi, I am Cielle, great to meet you too. Sorry for falling on you." Cielle apologized. "That Alright ! It's not your fault anywaay. It's NATSU'S !!!" she yelled Natsu's name out loud purposely so that he could get her attention. 

"Huh ? Lucy you called ?" The Pink haired mage walked towards the girls.

"Yes I did ! I want you to apologize to Cielle !"

"Huh ? Who's that ?"

"SHE'S Cielle" Lucy answered, moving away so that Natsu could see her Light mage.

"Oh, Hi ! But why should I apologize to you ? I don't know what i did ! Did i break your house ? I broke one yesterday..." Natsu's eyes widened.

"IF THAT WAS YOUR HOUSE, THEN I AM TRULY SORRY !!" He bowed down, furiously. 

"uhh. No Natsu. You head her on the nose with a barrel." Lisanna said.

"Oh... Good... WAIT.. I mean... I AM SO SORRY !" Natsu apologized. 

Before Cielle could answer, a flying mug hit Natsu on his cheek. "WHO THE HELL THREW THAT, YOU BASTARDS !" He yelled. "What are you doing over there slacking off, come and fight you wuss !" The black haired mage yelled. "What was that !? Say that again, you perverted ice brain !" Natsu Yelled and soon joined the big fight.

"Leave them.. They are always like that !" Lucy sighed.

"But that's what makes them lovable !" Mirajane smiled. 

"Yes, It does. Doesn't it ?" Lucy smiled, looking at Natsu.

"Lucy san, you dropped this." A little girl with long blue hair timidly spoke. "Wendy ! Thank you so much !" Lucy took her case of keys from the girl. "Ahhh, Aquarius is going to kill me !" Lucy frowned. "You're a Celestial wizard ? That's rare." Cielle asked Lucy. "Yes, I am. Oh, and what kind of Magic do you use, Cielle ?"

"I use Light magic" 

"Oh really ? One of my celestial spirits uses Light Magic too !" 

"Nice ! What about you Lisanna ?" Cielle asked.

"I use Take over Magic. I can transform my self into animal and Hybrid animal forms." 

Cielle's eye caught the little girl with blue hair, who was timidly looking at her. 

"Oh, I am sorry, I didn't introduce myself to you." Cielle smiled at her. 

"Hey, I am Cielle. Nice to meet you !" She stretched out her hand and shook Wendy's.

"My name is Wendy Marvell. Nice to meet you too, Cielle san." She smiled. She's is so cute and adorable !  Cielle thought, as she returned the smile to Wendy. "And what magic do you use, Wendy ?'

"I am a sky Dragon Slayer." She smiled. Her timidity shook off, and she was more comfortable around Cielle.

"Really ? That is amazing ! It is my first time meeting a Dragon Slayer !" Cielle spoke.

"Well, not exactly. You met Natsu earlier didn't you ? He's also a Dragon Slayer. He uses Fire Dragon Slaying magic." Lucy spoke.

"Wow ! So this Guild's got two Dragon Slayers ?" Cielle asked.

"Three. Natsu, Wendy and An Iron Dragon Slayer, Gajeel. They are all first generation Dragon Slayers. We used to have a second generation Dragon Slayer too. His name is Laxus. But he got.. well.. he got expelled." Lucy Explained.

"Yeah, I heard that he got expelled for trying to take over the guild." Wendy spoke.

"Guys, talking about Laxus is a pretty sensitive topic." Lucy stopped the discussion.

"Really ? Why so ?" Cielle asked. 

"Because he is The Master's only Grandson." Lisanna replied. 

"It must have been really hard on Master too." Wendy sighed

"Oh I see." 

"Cielle, we are going to introduce to to everyone !" Mirajane pounced in out of nowhere. "Wait, now ? But, I .. I-" 

Before Cielle could finish, Mirajane grabbed her hand and pulled her over to the stage. 

"Every one, Please settle down !" She spoke into the mic. "You guys !! Listen to what Nee-chan has to say !!" Elfman shouted at the top of his lungs. "Umm, I don't think this is the right time." Cielle whispered to Mirajane. "What are you talking about ? The whole guild is here, well except for Gildarts and a few others. This is the perfect time to introduce you !"

Elfman's yelling caused the fight to stop and all eyes were in Mirajane and a flushed looking Cielle. "Every one ! I would like you to meet the newest memeber of our guild, Cielle !" She announced. The whole Guild was quiet. Cielle's whole face was red. She was never good with stages and this was worse cause it was a WHOLE guild of people whom she never met.

"Umm, uh... Hi, .. I am Cielle. Nice to meet all of you.." She spoke lowly. She felt so embarassed at her soft voice. Some how she managed to cough out a few words. Her face was red as an apple. She wanted to jump into a ditch. 

But soon, the guild burst into cheers and loud claps. she could hear people screaming 'Welcome to our family'. Basically, it looked like everyone was genuinely glad to have her aboard. She felt her heart slowly melt at the guild's warmth. She smiled softly.

"SORRY FOR HITTING YOU WITH A BARREL, CIELLE !!!" Natsu's voice screamed. "What ?! Why did you do that for !!" Gray asked. "Because it was originally meant for you, dumbass !" Natsu remarked. Soon the two started bickering again. "Natsu ! Quit it ! Hey that goes fo you too Gray !!" Warren yelled.

************

I am so sorry for the boring chappy !! I'll make sure things get interesting in the next one !! I promise ! Oh and yes, Cielle will get paired with someone !! ;) But I'll keep that 'someone' a secret ! Well at least for now !!  

Please comment and vote !!