Chapter 4 : Time Skip. Return of Fairy Tail

Minna san ! My deepest apologies for going fast. Yes, i went super fast with the last chapter. That was because I wanted to finish all the details fast and get on with the part which I actually developed.

Please tell me if you are okay with the pacing. From this point, The pacing will be better.

Make sure to check out my deviantart page. I have the same user name, strawhatapple15.

ok let's start. Minna, my favourite part is coming soon! !!

*******************************************

Everything Changed. Fairy Tail was not on Top anymore. Instead of looking up to us, they mock us. If we go out carrying the Guild's stamp on our bodies, they all snide at us, calling us the weakest of the weak.

She walked slowly, her Bandaged forehead was a bit heavy for her. She pushed the doors open to the new 'guild'. It was the same old scene. Laki was talking to Kinana, Reedus was painting, Droy was eating and arguing with Jet, Nab was pondering over the board and Master was drinking out of depression. The whole atmosphere was gloomy.

"Ah Welcome back Cielle !" Kinana smiled. Cielle walked up to and ordered for a glass of water. Her face had no glow on it. Her eyes were cast down. Her smile was forced.

"Here you go. You know, You should take care of yourself more ! For the past one year, I have been seeing you all banged up as if you were thrown off a cliff !" Kinana spoke, concerned.

"No, It is nothing Kinana. I am just careless." Cielle came up with an excuse. But Kinana knew that it was not just that. There was something more.

Macao was sitting and drinking Sake. His head was burried in his hands. "How will we be able to repay them !!" He exclaimed, while Wakaba was encouraging him, telling him that there will be some way. Cielle finished drinking water and walked up to the Board. She picked a Job and walked towards Macao.

"Master. I only managed to save us 2,000 Jewel. Will this be of any help ?" Cielle asked, hading him her Money. Macao looked at his Guild Mate. "Cielle, you keep helping us by giving your reward money. I promise, one day we will return the favour." With Grateful eyes, he accepted the money.

"I am so sorry. I couldn't give you more." She apologized. "What are you saying ?! You are helping us ! Thank you Cielle." Macao got up and soon all eyes were on him. "I want to thank All of you too. Ever since the Tenroujima incident, so many of people left the guild. But you all still have faith in us. Thank you... I-I am sure... They.. will .. return .... someday" Macao sobbed, tears falling down and hitting the dusty floor.

Cielle walked up to him and held his hands. "Master. We can Assure you, that we will never leave our home. We love Fairy Tail, our family." She spoke with determination. Everyone agreed and cheered up Macao.

Cielle left the guild and went off to do her job.

***************

The road was rough and crooked. She had to walk all the way to the edge of the Hill of the forest of Magnolia. There they were. Sulphur Eyes. "Hey look ! Tinker bell is back ! How are you, little Fairy ?' Wype asked.

"You better have some decent money this time !" Marcella snarled at Cielle.

"Here. 30,000 jewels. But I will need at least 2,000 jewels."

Marcella's eyes raged and she walked up to Cielle. "What is with that attitude ? Huh ?" She snapped.

"Just me wanting to help my guild." Cielle replied.