Chapter 6 : Pain

Laxus raced towards the guild as fast as he could. He just hoped that Cielle would stay right where she was. He opened the doors of the Guild and glanced around, his eyes searching for his grandfather. He saw him talking to Natsu and walked towards him.

"Jiji, I need to talk to you." He interrupted.

"Laxus." The tiny old man looked up at his towering grandson.

"Well, alright. What is it ?" Makarov crossed his arms and sat.

"It's a guild member. Cielle. I am sure she's in trouble." Laxus spoke.

"What ? Cielle ?" Natsu walked towards him.

"Yes. I found her in middle of the woods and she was wounded terribly. I am sure this is the work of someone. I can't believe her excuses anymore. I am sure she's getting beaten up by someone. I don't like the feeling of it either. She's in trouble."

Makarov folded his arms and sat in thought. "Any one from this guild facing trouble would get our help no matter what the situation is.. Am I right Natsu ?" He looked up at the pink haired mage.

Natsu simply nodded seriously.

"Jiji, she isn't willing to tell me or anyone what is going on with her."

"Well then we'll get the truth outta her no matter what !" Natsu yelled.

"Quiet Natsu. Fine. Laxus. I leave her to you. If you care about her that much, go." Makarov spoke. He knew his grandson changed from what he was seven years ago. He was actually caring for someone. He even offered to help out while he usually sneers at the weak. Makarov was glad to see Laxus worried about someone from the guild. But he still was hesitant to let him back in the guild.

"Thanks." He spoke and raced off.

"Wait, If Cielle is in trouble I'm coming too." Natsu spoke out.

Laxus turned around to face him.

"I will help her out too." Natsu spoke with determination.

"Fine. Bring that little dragon slayer with healing magic too." He spoke and walked out.

Natsu brought Wendy. Lucy and the two exceeds tagged along with them. The raijinshuu accompanied Laxus and they all headed to help the light mage. Much to their dismay, when they reached Laxus' house, Cielle was gone.

"Where is she ?" Lucy spoke, worried about her friend.

"Gah !!!!! Where'd you go Cielle ?" Natsu cried. "Wait. Laxus !" He shouted.

"I'm guessing you caught her scent. I did too. Come on !" He exclaimed. The raijinshuu, Lucy and Wendy followed the two dragon slayers. You're not handling this all on your own Cielle. Laxus thought as he ran, following her scent and hopefully bringing them closer to her.

***********

Cielle ran towards the hilly areas of Magnolia. There, she can use up her Lumina sana and try to make it further down probably back to Sulphur Eyes. Where else could she go ? She could not escape no matter what.

She walked up and saw a group of mages from Sulphur eyes. Poison, Snatcher, Wype and Marcella were waiting for her. "Looks like she's back !" Marcella laughed.

"What. What are you doing here.." She breathed. At that moment she could feel fear gripping her entire body. She feared Poison and Snatcher the most. She knew what they were capable of.

"We tracked you down with Wype's magic. Little girl, where did you think you were going ?" Poison smiled.

"I wanted to return to you. I did not want fairy tail to get involved in my mess." She looked down and spoke in a faint voice.