Love You Too, Darling

After memory, I heard him take a few steps and his hands clenching. I hope he does not attack me.

“I am not a selfish brat like you to hurt others.” He snapped at me with red circling in his eyes at reading my thought. I could see his wolf coming forward. He went backwards until gripping the iron bar attached to the wall. I could see his palms going white and hoped the bar wouldn’t break.

“She isn’t the only one you did that to, right?” I stepped backwards not sure if I should lie to him. I mean, he already saw the worst. So, one more lie wouldn’t hurt?

“No, she was the first person.” I tried lying with a straight face.

He gave me a glare before looking into my memories again. I closed my eyes as he kept searching through the memories when I insulted or made fun of someone. He stopped at a particular one with a girl name Candy. I think that was her name. I wasn’t really sure. I saw the memory come alive.

“God, can’t find better clothes to wear?” I said. It was a few months ago.

“Look at those nerd glasses.” Abby snickered.

I saw tears form on the chubby girls face. Her dark blue eyes were glittering with sadness. She took her books and ran away.

The memory ended as I waited for his reaction.

“You bullied Candace!” He shouted at the top of his lungs. I popped my eyes open to see his hand on his forehead. Is he alright?

I took a step towards him to place a hand on his shoulder when he backed away. I tried not to get hurt by his actions.

“You were the reason she moved away!” He yelled in a hostile tone. I flinched and backed away. She kinda deserved it.

“How the hell did she deserve it?” That prick was still listening to my thoughts.

“She didn’t like me.” I whispered. He gave a sarcastic laugh and his eyes turned even more red. Great! I just made him more angry. Why the heck could I not be someone else?

“I fricking wonder why.” He muttered to himself. Why was he acting so cold about this? I mean, I always was like this.

“Maybe if you were a bit nicer, the whole school would be nice too.” He softly said. I looked into his eyes to see him glowing to original brown. I took a deep breath in relief.

“You know, just this morning, I yelled at Vincent to keep himself in check.” He muttered in an icy tone. I felt my heart racing and knew he heard it with his werewolf scenes.

He ignored it and kept yelling.

“Now, you. God damn it! I just yelled at him for disrespecting you when you are the underlying brat under this.” If I said his words didn’t hurt him, then I am just lying to myself. How is it that he could break me?