15 Roses

Well, this is how I usually write. I know the past few chapters they lacked details. So, I am going to go over the whole book in the next few days. Well, I hope you like it. 

X

Well, today is the day that I initiate my plan: be friends with Hasi. I really hoped this worked. I sighed as I stared at her house. Technically, it was their house. I didn’t want Duke to be there. I knew he would put me through hell to be friends with her.

Here it goes. I ring the doorbell. Although my father played a very important figure, I never actually went inside their house except when I was very little for a dinner. Duke or his sister never invited me since I wasn’t on their best side. I obviously understand that.

“Hmm...what are you doing here?” I looked at her trying to smile really big. She raised her eyebrow at my behavior. She seemed like she had an attitude. Great! We will get along really well.

I cleared my throat and cut straight to the point “I know your is Vincent.” Just like that, her reaction changed to one filled with shock. Wait, why is she shocked? Does she not want everyone know? I thought Vincent was the one trying to hide it.

After getting over her mini-heart attack, her face was crumpled up and her cheeks started heating up. She looked like a cartoon character with her look. I am always doing something wrong.

“So, now what?” She shouted out loud with her hands over her head. I didn’t know what to answer. I had people angry at me, but I didn’t care. Somehow, this seems different.

“Are you going to use this against me?” Oh, crap! I was so stupid. Of course, my bratty reputation would get in the way. This has gotten way harder. I didn’t that she would know about it. She seemed to be by herself alot. I didn’t think she would hear about it.

“No. I didn’t come here to use it against you.” She seemed to be caught off-guard. So, I continued to explain.

“I wanted to help you. It seems that both of you, I mean Vincent and you need help.” She scoffed at me with her blonde hair flying off.

I dug myself deeper into the hole if that was even possible. She gave me a glare, before walking away. Well, that went well. Duke was right. She would be a hard one to crack.

I walked back to my house, which wasn’t that far. How was I going to do this?  One thing I was sure about was that I was not going to give up. No matter what. An idea clicked in my head and I knew it would work better than talking to her.

I called Vincent.

“Hello?”

I asked again before looking at my phone. Did he even pick it up?

“Hello?”

“God damn it, I am here. What do you want?” He had anger just like his . They would fit perfectly together. No doubt about that.

“I talked to Hasi.” He didn’t say anything and I knew he was listening.

“I need to talk to you. Can we meet?” I pleaded and he groaned before muttering a simple “yes.”

We had decided we would meet at the ice cream store inside the human town. Not that many werewolves would be there and that was for the best. I knew getting Vincent and Hasi together would make me closer to being friends with her. It just had to work with all the effort I am putting.

I looked at the small ice-cream shop in front of me and got out. I looked inside to see Vincent at a table with two small cones. That was unexpected, but really nice of him.