Oh gawd

Chapter 10

“Why are you in such a bad mood?” I ignored him and stared out the window at the weightless clouds.

“C’mon Jan, tell me!” I saw him in my peripheral vision sit next to me. I shifted to my right to stay as far away from him.

“Is it about your pretty little clique?” I gave him a death glare before turning away from him, again.

“So, I am guessing not.” He mumbled under his breathe.

“Wait! I know what it is about.” I looked at him with my face mirroring confusion. How could he know what I was thinking about? I am pretty sure it was just a trap to pull me in.

“It’s about a boy.” He guessed. I looked away in a flash which really was stupid of me since he knew he guessed it right.

“A little bird told me you and-” I cut him off.

“And who?” I was impatient as to what the latest rumors were. I raised my eyebrows at him to see a sly smile forming on his face. He took the hint that he was right. When was he not?

“A little bird told me that you and Vincent were getting pretty close.” We were? I didn’t realize that. It must have been due to I was paying more attention towards Duke than Vincent.

“So, what happened? Why are you sitting here moping around?” I fiddled with my fingers not knowing how to explain to him.

“Did he break your heart?” I heard James growl. I looked at him to see his eyes set on me. He was waiting for me. What was tough was lying to him. He would figure me out in a second which would cause everything to crash down like a domino.

I stared at at the picture of our three some family. “Um” What a best way to start a sentence. It figures that I am not even lying.

“See, Vincent is into this other girl-” I took a deep breath before continuing on “but he took me out once and then, he

“That’s your problem?” I nodded my head slowly and gazed at James. He seemed to be thinking.

“Vincent isn’t your mate?” I rolled my eyes at him and shook my head. He looked at my mouth for a few seconds before staring back at the window.

“Vincent thinks I am a diva.” I blankly stated.

“Really? I am surprised!” James mocked me by opening his mouth and widening his eyes in surprise. I gave him a punch on his arm.

“I don’t want him to think I am a diva or selfish.” I mumbled beneath my breathe.