Darrel Curtis

You quietly sobbed into your pillow. You've been awake all night crying. Why? Well, because you missed your mom. She was killed by a drunk driver.

The Curtis boys became your new family since your mother was practically their mom as well.

A light turned on in the hallway. A soft voice called,"Y/N?" You silenced your cries and pretended to be asleep. You recognized that it was Darry's voice,"I know you're awake."

You sighed in defeat and sat up on the couch,"yeah?"

He walked over and sat next to you, causing the cushion to sink. "Are you okay?" He draped a blanket around your shoulders.

You sniffled and wiped the fresh tears from your cheeks.

"I'll take that as a no," Darry sighed and scooted closer to you. "We all miss your mom. Every single second of every minute. And every hour of every day."

That statement caused you to erupt into tears. You were sure that you woke up Pony and Soda. "Your mom will always be with you. And we'll carry out her job. We'll keep you safe." Darry nervously said. It was clear he didn't know what to do. But, his comfort was working.

You snuggled into the side of Darry's body and closed your eyes. "Goodnight princess," Darry placed a kiss on your forehead and drifted into sleep with you by his side.