Sodapop Curtis

Dedicated to hannahbanana555 Thank you for the request and for waiting!

"Johnny? Johnny!" You sobbed onto his lifeless body on the hospital bed.

"Y/N..." Ponyboy tried to comfort you, but you pushed him off. Your best friend died in front of you.

Dally was breathing heavily now, trying to keep in his anger. He cussed and hit a wall.

"Dally?" You looked over at him before he dashed out of the room. You looked worriedly at Ponyboy.

You ran out after Dally without a second thought, leaving Pony behind you.

"Dally! Wait!" You begged him to stop.

You reached a gas station and saw Dally terrorizing those inside. You gulped in fear as you heard nearby sirens ringing in your ears.

"He's going to get himself killed..." You told yourself and watched Dally stumbled out the station. He looked over at you with a smirk playing on his lips.

With that, he was shot multiple times. He was dead before he even hit the ground.

You screamed out,"No!"

"Y/N, wake up!" Your boyfriend, Sodapop, shook you from your nightmare. You sobbed and sobbed into his chest while wiping the sweat from your forehead.

"Soda..." You didn't know why you were traumatized by their deaths. It's been almost 3 years since they passed away.

"Shh, it's okay, I'm here." He rubbed your back soothingly. You calmed yourself and laid back down. You snuggled into Soda's side, trying to feel his warmth.

Soda placed a kiss on your forehead, then your cheek, and finally on your lips. Your eyes fluttered close as he continued to place his lips on yours.

He ended up propping himself on his elbow to get a better view of you. You smiled up at him before he leaned to kiss you again.

"I love you, Y/N." Sodapop whispered onto your lips.

"I love you too."

---

sorry i feel awk writing make out scenes cus idk lol