Johnny Cade

dedicated to @GoldenDreamsJP
OMG I JUST REALIZED I HAD A REQUEST FOR PONYBOY BUT I FORGOT OMG FangirlFrazier ILL PUBLISH IT DURING MY NEXT ROUND OF THE BOYS IM SORRY

"You can set your stuff over here," Ponyboy, your science project partner, gestured for you to leave your backpack on the couch. You nodded and did as told.

"Hey Pony, mind if I---" someone walked into the house and immediately stopped when he met eye contact with you. "I, uhm."

You smiled,"I'm Y/N."

"I-I know, I used to see you around school till I---" he shook his head,"I'm Johnny."

"Oh, well, nice to meet you." You blushed and awkwardly shifted in your spot.

"Yeah, Johnny. Come in whenever. You might see a lot of Y/N though, we're working on a project." Pony winked at Johnny, clearly hiding some secret. You were beyond curious, but decided to ignore it.

"I don't mind," Johnny whispered almost inaudibly before rushing into a different room of the household.

"What's his damage," you joked and took out all the project materials.

"He digs you, that's what." Ponyboy stifled a laugh.

You felt your cheeks grow hot,"What?"

"He's liked you since the first time he's laid eyes on you," Ponyboy nudged you.

"Are you lying to me?" You pursed your lips and tried to look upset. Johnny was a cutie... You shook your head from the thought.

"Nope, ask him for yourself. I bet you're too much of a chicken," Ponyboy teased. You and Pony didn't know each other at first, until you were forced to converse with your partner. Turns out, you two were practically related.

"Fine, maybe I will." You huffed and left the living room to find Johnny. You found him outside in the backyard, breathing heavily with his head in his palms.

"I suck," Johnny sighed.

"You sure do," you replied and took a seat next to him.

"Y/N!" Johnny was surprised and jumped up from his seat. "Uh, what are you doing here?"

"Well, Pony and I are working---" you trailed off because you were laughing,"I wanted to ask you something actually."

"Y-yeah?" Johnny gulped. Wow, he sure has a stutter. Maybe he was just nervous.

"Do you like anybody?" You wondered out loud.

"Well, I like my friends. I like nice people," Johnny shrugged.

You shook your head,"Do you like me?"

"Of course, you're one of my best friend's friend..."

"Do you like me as more than a friend?" He didn't reply. "Come on, I wouldn't mind."

"You wouldn't?" Johnny answered.

You kissed his cheek,"Does that answer your question?" With that, you skipped away, leaving him shocked.

---

HAPPY EASTER TO THOSE WHO CELEBRATE IT
HAPPY SUNDAY TO THOSE WHO DONT