Two-Bit Matthews

Kinda during our generation

The roller coaster came to a slow stop, and the amusement park workers rushed to get the next group on the ride. You unbuckled yourself and struggled to get onto the platform. Your friend lent a hand and you got onto solid ground.

"Let's go," your friend rushed ahead of you to see the pictures. You groaned and dug around the baggage bin for your purse.

After finding it, you were the last one of your group to exit. You slowly walked down the stairs, making sure everything you owned was accounted for. You pulled out your phone due to the buzzing.

(Your friend's name): Where are you?

You: I'll meet you at the pic line. Wait for me

(Your friend's name): Kk see you then

"Excuse me?" A voice stopped you.

You looked up to see a rather attractive greaser,"Yeah?"

"Do you mind if I use your phone? I kinda lost my group of friends..." He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

You smiled politely,"Yeah sure."

"Thanks," he dialed a number and put the cellphone up to his ear. You two waited a while before another began ringing. He smirked and picked up the phone from his other pocket,"Here you go."

"Uh," you hesitantly grabbed the other phone.

"Hey," the boy said.

"Were you calling yourself?" You gasped.

"Yeah, so I could get your number. I'm Two-Bit," he smirked.

You were amused by his attempt at getting your number, but it worked! "Y/N."

---

yoooooo i have friends from japan visiting and aaaaahhhh im so excited to meet them

btw s/o to XummnoX , thank you so much for the ideas!! ((: