Chapter Fifteen

Levi's POV

My eyes bursts open at the sound of a flare. I jolted out of my covers and ran outside. I looked and saw the remains of the orange flare and a Titan standing in the middle of the field holding; (F/N).

"No!" I screamed running towards the Titan, I saw as the Titan threw (F/N) across the field, I didn't see where she went but the only thing at the moment was killing this damn Titan.

I went crazy, I killed the Titan, but that wasn't enough for me. After slashing their nape I complete chopped of their head before slicing their arms and legs off before it started to dissolve.

"Corporal!" I looked over and saw Eren and Armin standing at the side pointing to the right. I looked over and saw (F/N) against a tree lunched forward. I stopped, slowly I started to walk toward her before i went into a full sprint.

"No, No, No!" I shouted running towards her. Before I reached her I heard her groan. My eyes widened and I dropped to my knees beside her. I put my arms on her shoulders and fell onto my lap. I looked down at her.

"(F/N)..." My voice cracked.

"Levi I..." She blurted out. I held her cheek in my hand as I wiped blood that was caked on her mouth.

"Save your energy, you idiot..." I whisper putting my head into her neck, hiding my face as a tear fell down my cheek.

I looked up and over as I heard horses stomping towards us. Erwin, Hanji, Mike, Eren And Armin all came over halting and getting off their horses. Hanji stumbled over to (F/N) and I. She collapsed onto the ground and put her face into her hands and cried. My eyes widened, they were close.

"Hanji I..." Hanji lifted her head and looked at (F/N). "I'll save you a cookie in heaven." (F/N) smiled before her eyes closed slowly.

"You made a promise to me brat!" I screamed at her, "don't you dare leave me (F/N)! You fucking leave the light! Don't fucking go near it, it's not your time!" I shouted my voice breaking every so often. I shook her softly, but nothing was working. I felt a hand onto my shoulder and I looked over to see Erwin. I glared and looked back at (F/N).

"Fuck off!" I growled.

"Levi, we must go. We'll get her back to base."

Hanji began to scream excitedly! Tears still running down her face.

"I have good news!" I glared at her; this wasn't the time shit face. "She's breathing, but it seems she's in a coma state." I looked down and (F/N) and smiled.

"That's right stay away from that light." I whisper placing my hand on hers.

~
Erwin's POV

Just what I need, her hurt because of him. I rode besides (F/N), who was laying down in the cart beside Eren. Everything went down hill. Levi's squad was wiped out, leaving only Eren alive but hurt; the female Titan still sat in the woods, her identity unknown.

(F/N) looked so peaceful, her face so calm and still. She was such a beautiful women, she was strong for her small frame; determined.

"Erwin!" I looked over to see Hanji.

"Yes!?" I shouted back.

"Your needed up there, Your the commander do your job." Levi interrupted riding up in front of me. Levi glanced at (F/N) before riding back up next to Hanji. I rode back up to the front of the group. I shot off a green flare signaling a change in the direction. Everyone was to meet up and head for the gates.

The mission failed.

~
Levi's POV

As we entered the gates, anger citizens yelled out vulgar things, I imagine (F/N) yelling back at them. "I don't see you fighting!" That's something she'd say.
I look down at my stallions black mane.

"Humanity Strongest can't even save us." I rolled my eyes, I looked towards the crowd stoically, before my eyes connected with familiar (E/C) eyes, my eyes softened as I stared at the little girl who smiled and watched me. I gave her a small smile and she bursted with happiness and waved at me, I nodded at her; acknowledging her.

She would make a good soldier

I'm going soft. I cleared my throat and flattened my expression, going back to my stoic ways. I looked back at (F/N), Eren sat up and held her hand, I raised an eyebrow and turned my horse around and rode up next to them.

"She isn't one to be taken advantage of, don't touch her." I growled at the young boy.

Mikasa glared at me, I looked at her, trying to find the resembles. Her nose, her eye shape, and her skin shade are all the same. She raised an eyebrow at me awkwardly. I 'tched' and rode away.

~

We laid (F/N) down in an infirmary bed, and hooked her up to the machines. I watched as the nursed hurried to tend to her wound and strip her of her clothing.

"Sir can you please exit the room?" A nurse asks me. I 'tched' and proceeded to stand up and exit the room. I walked down the long lit hall way before making a right into the waiting room, their waited: Armin, Eren, Erwin, Hanji, Mikasa, Jean and Sasha. People (F/N) didn't even talk to. I sighed as I was going to tell Mikasa the news.

"Cadet Ackerman, follow me." Mikasa reluctantly stood up and followed me outside. I leaned against the stone wall and she stood to the side of me, arms crossed.

"Cadet, do you remember anything when you were a child?" I asked not meeting her gaze.

"Yes sir."

"Any siblings?" I question. She shifted in place, her body language becoming uncomfortable.

"Besides Eren, I remember having a sister. I don't remember a lot except for my father taking advantage of her daily." She went on.
"I don't really like to go into details about my past life, sir."

"Do you remember her name?" I spoke softly staring at her. She frowned.

"That is something I don't remember, and I haven't seen her since the day my father took me away."

"Mikasa your sister is (F/N) (L/N)."