Chapter Eighteen

Sorry for such a long wait! Don't kill me!this is kind of a short chapter I apologize, I've been really stressed out with school and being sick. Hopefully I can start updating more regular soon, no promises! I hope you enjoy this chapter, be sure to leave me some feedback it's always welcomed good and bad. <3

~

Three weeks past and I can finally sit at my office desk and finish the sky high stack of papers. I smile sipping my coffee slowly, not to burn myself. Knocks sound at my door before I could speak Eren came rushing in.

"(F/N)!" I jump up and run to him.

"What happened?!" I scream in worry. 

"Hi." He smiles widely, giving me a big hug.

"God you fuck boy! You scared the shit out of me." I sigh heavily panting.

"I can go get Levi to clean it up?" We burst out in fits of laughter at my boyfriends OCD.
I don't think Erens aware that are together.

"You wanna go get dinner with me?" He smiles grabbing my hand.

"Yeah, sure." I smiled back. I looked down as he continued to hold my hand, I slowly remove my hand from his, and put both of my hands behind my back awkwardly. He frowns slightly but immediately brightens up again.

"Let's go!" He chants grabbing my arm and dragging me to the mess hall. As we burst through the doors, Levi's eye immediately hit me, they lowered and saw Eren holding my arm. Fearing for Erens life I remove his hand from my arm and we proceed to grab our food and sit at a table with Armin, Mikasa, Jean, krista, Sasha, Connie, and Ymir.

"Corporal!" They salute.

"No need to be formal, call me (F/N)." I smile at the group of friends.

We all sat around for awhile and chatted up a storm. I knew every name, and term everyone was called. Jean was horse face, and Sasha was potato girl. I would love to be apart of this group of friends, they seem like a lot of fun.

"(F/N)." I turn and saw Levi glaring at me and Eren who was sitting next to me. I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"I'll be right back." I smile and wave.

"No she won't." Levi growls grabbing my arms forcefully dragging me outside.

~

I pull my arm back and lean against the stone wall. Levi glares at me before rushing towards me, slamming his arms above me; making me flinch.

"I'm leaving on a short expedition with Hanji." My heart stops.

"I'm going then." I say sternly. He sighs and rolls his eyes.

"I'll only be gone a day, you have Eren." He growls. I glare a him and grab his collar pulling him towards my lips, hovering his lips over mine.

"You're the only one I want." I whisper, He connects our lips roughly grabbing my sides.

"Well I don't mean to interrupt this erotic exchange but we have to leave now if we wanna make it to the wall by night time." Hanji grunts mounting her horse and riding to us with Levi's  stallion on her side.

Hanji's squad waits patiently further back from us, looking towards Levi and me. As Levi began to climb his horse I grab his arm and pull him back to me, giving him a tight hug.

"Don't die okay?" I smile as he embraces me.

"It's a small expedition, tch I am Levi after all." He smirks and plants a soft kiss on my forehead. I raise an eyebrow and he rolls his eyes before giving me a passionate kiss to the lips.

I smile warmly as I watch Hanji's squad and Levi ride down the dirt road towards town.

What am I going to do now? I think to myself as I hear my name being called from around the corner.

"Their you are (F/N)." Eren smiles warmly, approaching me slowly. I smile back, not long after he pushes me against the cobble wall. My eye widen and I begin to speak.

"Eren, don't do anything you'll regret later on." I growl quietly.

"I won't regret this." He slowly leans down hovering over my lips I quickly turn my head to the side, rejecting him.

"C'mon (F/N), don't you like me?" He whines throwing his head back.

"I'm in a relationship Eren." I announce looking at him sternly. He looks back at me and growls.

"Levi? Why? He's a douche bag you deserve someone better, you deserve me." He replies angrily.

"I'm not going through this again. I am fully devoted to being with Levi. I'm not going through what I went through with Erwin with you. Understood? I am your superior, you are a cadet that just doesn't work." I sigh. He grabs my hands and squeezes them.

"(F/N), I won't hurt you like he hurts you, I'm a good guy, I'm good for you." I roll my eyes. I try searching for something to look at, and keep finding myself staring into Eren's eyes.

Eren begins to lean down towards my lips again, my mind was in knots and I found myself incapable of moving my head away. Our lips moved against each other intensely.

What have I done?