Chapter Twenty Four

Hey guys! Sorry for the extra long wait. This chapter is finally here and over with and it is a short one so I'm sorry. I will try to get the next one out by next weekend, I'm think I'm gonna update every Saturday or every other Saturday or is that so long? Every day since my last chapter I kept thinking to myself, I need to get this out. But I kept putting it off and I'm sorry. Please feel free to leave me any feedback or questions you may have. Thank your for reading Corporal.

Your saying that (F/N) is a Titan shifter.

"We are not for certain it was her, but she was gone while they were getting attack. She is a suspect." 

"I think you've gone insane, I don't even know who you are, and your making such speculations." I growl taking a step towards her. (F/N) barges into the room, my head snaps back looking towards her. Everything that was said raced through my mind and in that second I needed to make up my mind, who  was I going to believe, (F/N)? Or this cadence chick.

Obviously, I chose the believe (F/N).
"Cadet, you are going to be staying in the basement from now on until we get this sorted out. Have fun with Eren Jaeger.

~

I walked out of the basement chambers and down the dimly lit corridors, turning left, than right, and then left again until I made my way to the stair case going back up. I walked up the steps and opened the door, turning right to walk down the hallway I spot Erwin and (F/N) talking in Erwin's office. I stop to over hear, hiding myself by the wall.

"Erwin leave me alone already." (F/N) spats.

"Hey! I'm doing you a favor by keeping you out of the dungeon and ultimate death if the military police found out about this." He shouts, grabbing her shirt collar. I hesitate to rush in, finding myself staying still, wanting- no needing to listen to the rest.

"Erwin you act like I'm gonna go out and kill everyone. I've been living like this since I was young. You know this. I haven't had an incident since we were kids I don't even think I am one of those disgusting things anymore. I can't make myself do it, and nobody else can." She says sternly.

"I didn't kill Levi's squad. She did."