First Date!!

August Pov
I just couldn't stop thinking about Jasmine shitt...As soon as I saw her in the mall I knew I had ta get ta kno her..Like baby was thick I know I'd love ta hit it from the back lmao and she was gorgeous in every way.
So when I woke up the next morning I wondered if she would want to go ta breakfast wit me so I called up the cutie.It rang two times before her beautiful ass answered.
Jasmine Pov
I was sleeping hella good till my phone started ringing like why people gotta ruin my beauty sleep shit it takes a lot for this here to be this sexy..I answered before reading the caller ID.
Aug:Aye beautiful good morning
His voice was raspy sounded sexy asf bruhh I guess he just woke up too..
Meh:hay August good mornin to you too..so wassup
Aug:well I wanted to take a beautiful girl to breakfast with me
Meh:so you asking me to go to breakfast ight I didn't need all that extra stuff lmao...but yea ill go..
Aug:ight get ready ill be there in an hour
Then I hung up..But damn his voice was wow..I went to the bathroom took a shower and all that good stuff.When I came out I put on some skinny jeans,a black spaghetti strap shirt, white converse and white cardigan...I looked in the mirror,shit what am I gonna do with this curly shit...I figured I'd just put it in a curly ponytail..When I got done my phone started ringing..
Meh:Hello
Brenda:Aye bitch what you doin
Meh:Bout to go to breakfast with Aug
Brenda:Gurl if you didn't like him I'd snatch him up I'd love to taste that caramel skin,trace his tattoos and I'd giv- I cut her off there dont nobody wanna hear that.
Meh:Well Brenda I gotta go he's here bye
Then I hung up and headed outside. When I got out there August was holding my favorite red roses how did this boy know looking sexy as ever.
Aug:Aye beautiful here get in the car..
So I got in the car the ride was real quiet to be honest a girl was nervous.We pulled up to my favorite Ihop five minutes later.We walked in and he told the waitress table for two we got to the booth ordered our food and everything..
Aug:Jas u look beautiful
Meh:Thank you,you dont look to bad yourself
Aug:So what do you do for a living
Meh:im a hair stylist
Aug:Oh really that's cool
Aug Pov
The whole time we was out for breakfast I couldn't help but stare she just perfect.I dont wanna lose her to another man cuz she's just amazing.We ate our breakfast then I drove her home..
Aug:Alright beautiful I had a great time with you we gonna have to do this again
I gave her a kiss on her cheek let me tell ya she was blushing hella hard it was cute.She got out the car I watched her till she went in the house. When I was heading home my nigga tyga called.
Meh:wassup T
Tyga:How'd breakfast go wit ole girl
Meh:it was good I think im falling for her
Tyga:no wats happenin to my old nigga Aug
Meh:nun I just feel like we connect I mean I have a lot of feelings for her
Tyga:well these hoes ain't loyal
Meh:dat guh ain't no hoe
Tyga:aight den bruhh ill hitcha up lata
Meh:ight
Jasmine Pov
I went into the house then August left.As soon as I got upstairs Brenda called her nosey as.
Brenda:Bitch wats up
Meh:just getting back from the lil date
Brenda:How'd it go?
Meh:it was great I think I like him
Brenda:These niggas aint loyal but um we going to a party at 9:00 so be ready see ya lata.
I hung up and thought about wat she said aug is fine gurls just be throwing they self at him hmm..I just chilled and watch tv the rest of the time I had left.