Turn Up Wit Bae

August Pov
When I woke up the next day I couldn't help but stare and admire her beauty.She was just perfect even when she was sleeping like goshh im lucky to have her.
Jasmine:Aug y u starin at meh
Aug:What I cant stare at ma gurl
She just smiled and blushed I chuckled a bit. Now what was funny is when she tried to get out the bed she fell ha yungin put in dat work last night lmao. I went over to the other side and helped her to the bathroom I decided to just get in the shower wit her..I just set back and admired her beauty and how she did everything so perfectly. After we got out the shower I brushed my teeth and all dat ishh..Till my bro Melvin called me.
Meh:wat happenin bro
Mel:Nun but you wanna go out wit me and the guys to the club
Meh:Yahh but im bringing a special someone with me
Mel:aight bro see ya lata
The phone call ended
JASMINE GET READY WE GOING TO GO TO THE MALL TO GET AN OUTFIT FOR THE CLUB I yelled downstairs so she could hea meh.
I got dressed in my black joggers, white shirt,ma j's,ma watch and gold chain.I grabbed my phone and wallet and headed downstairs.
"Babe you ready ta go" I asked ha she nodded. We got in the car. The whole drive there I took a couple glances at Jasmine like man im lucky. When we got to the mall Jasmine went to Rue21 and I went to this other men store. A couple hours lata Jasmine called me and said she was ready so I met her at the exit.
Meh:Are you ready to meet the squad and ma bro
Jas:ya ig im kinda nervous
Meh:Dont you your just meeting the squad save that nervousness for when you get ready to meet my mom I chuckled.
Jasmine Pov
So tonight im going to the club to chill wit Augusts squad and his bro yay. Last night August gave it to me lmao. As soon as I got to the house I went upstairs and started getting ready. I put on my black bodycon dress and my black stilettos,I curled my hair and did my makeup.
Aug:JASMINE ARE YOU READY?
Meh:yah babe here I come.
I went downstairs stairs aug licked his lips I lead us to the car the walk to the car I felt Augusts eyes on my ass.
We drove to the club and it was packed.
August Pov
When u arrived at the club it was so damn packed.
I grabbed Jasmines hand and we walked into the club.
Niggas was hating so was bitches ha. I introduced Jasmine to the squad and shit. Ig it was ha friend Brenda that came up and took her to the dance floor. This gurl came up to me touchin on meh. Babeh was fine but I already got a fine piece of booty lmao.
I told the gurl to get off me you kno wat this gurl said she told me she'll be back and she gone get wat she want.
Bitch trippin is it a damn full moon.
Ma babeh came up to me started grinding on my lap. I danced with her had a couple drinks well maybe more then a couple lets just say first night partying wit ma babeh was an success.