My dads birthday

August Pov
Well I met Jasmines friends yesterday they seem to like me. Everything is going well with us. Ive been keeping my crazy problems on the low. But anyway tonight I wanna take Jasmine to this night club downtown tonight.
A:Jas um babeh tonight at like 7 I wanna take you to this night club downtown tonight.
J:ok August that sounds fun and its 6 right now so lets get ready.

Jasmine Pov
Well in two days its my dads birthday. I want to ask August if he wants to come with me. Im just not sure if Im takin it to fast. I never bring a boy home but August he's different so im going to ask him after we get back from the club. I took a shower. When I got out I put on my white bodycon dress,white sandals and my white earnings. I figured I'd just curl my hair. I went downstairs and saw August on the couch fully dressed,he looked really cute. We headed out to the car. We arrived at the club it wasn't that long of a ride downtown is just ten minutes from my house. He came to my side of the door and opened it. I stepped out we grabbed eachothers hands as we walked in. When we went in the place was bumping.
A:you like it ma
J:yasss
A:aight let's go get a couple drinks then we gonna go dance
J:okay
We walked up to the bar and got a couple of drinks.August grabbed my hand and lead me to the dance floor.
August Pov
I told her after we had a couple of drinks we'd go to the dance and dance. So after a couple of drinks I lead her to the dance floor. Once we found a place she instantly started twerking on me. I kissed her lips it turned into a makeout session. She then took us to the bathroom and locked the doors. She looked at me with lust in her eyes. I started kissing all over her. Imma just tell ya some stuff went down in there so after a while we started heading home.
Jasmine Pov
I had so much fun at the club wit ma babeh. When we got to the house I noticed I locked us out so me and August went to the side where my key rock is I got the key out. I unlocked the door.
J: hey aug can I talk to you
A:yes
J:well this weekend-I was cut off by him
A:yes
J:you dont even know
A:well whatever it us yes
J:well seriously in two days it ma dads birthday I want you to come
A:yes ill go
J:Yay ok babe
she gave me a kiss we went upstairs and got ready for bed and went to sleep.

TWO DAYS LATA
Jasmine Pov

So today is the day we go to see my dad for his birthday. I got my dad a gold rolex I hope he likes it.
A:all of our stuff is in the trunk lets go
J:k babe ily
A couple hours we arrived at my parents house in kansas city. We went up to the door and knocked. My parents came out and hugged me I gave my dad his gift.
J:happy birthday dad
He smiled then I saw then starting at August. Oh um guys this is my boyfriend August. My momma went up and hugged him.
A:Mrs.Powell these are your flowers
Jm:o thank you hun call me ceiara A:okay ceiara and happy birthday mr.Powell
Jm:oh child call him traquan
I looked back my mom seemed to like him but my dad like always isn't showing anything. My mom pulled me to the side
Ceiara:Honey whats going on you haven't brought a boy home in a while
J: I know I just feel like hes different.
We then went in the house the men went in the living room and did their thing, me and my mother went into the kitchen and prepared dinner.

August Pov
Jasmines mom seems to like me but her dad I dont know. We walked in the house the girls went into the kitchen me and traquan went into the living room to watch the baseball game.
T:So boy do you like baseball?
A:nahh...I love it
T:well ok then that means you can stop by and watch the game tomorrow
A:sorry I have plans
J:hay dad,and hi baby watcha talking about?
T:well August was just telling me he can't stop by and watch the game tomorrow he has plans.
J:plans?
A:well its just I got to tickets to the baseball game tomorrow I said as I went to hug her she smiled at me
T:boy give me those tickets, you even got us on the front row
A:yup front row
T:boy you can call me Traquan now
We then ate dinner,after that it was time for bed. Jasmines mom showed me to her sister chanells room.
C:okay heres chanells room
J:mom im a grown woman
A:babe its alright
C:jas you can go to your own room
I justs stood there starting at her.
A:babeh just go to your room
She left and I went to lay down.

Jasmine pov
Ughh I hate how she treats me like a teenager im 29 a grown woman I should be able to sleep with my man. After a while I knew my parents were asleep so I tippy toed to my sister chanells old room. I walked in and got in the covers and started kissing on him.
A:babeh this is your parents house
J:so
We started making out then he stopped.
A:just respect your parents rules ok? Go back to your room.
I gave him one last kiss. When I was bout to walk out he said slut I told him he was unbelievable as I walked outta the room and went to mines and fell asleep.
NEXT MORNING
I woke up went to chanells room I guess they already left for the game. I went to the living room and watched tv.
SKIP THE GAME
when me and my mom where in the kitchen waiting on the guys to get here the walked through the door.
T:ha that was the best
J:wat did you do to my dad
A:nun just made him happy lol
T:where's my beautiful wife
J:let me get out of the way
Me and auggie hugged till they were through. After lunch it was time for me and August to go. We hugged my parents goodbye and were on the road.

Leave me feedback....Also another chapter coming soon something is about to go downn...