Will you be my girl?

**couple months later**
August Pov
So I been chilling with Jasmine a lot and I gotta say she got a nigga feelin some typa way..I want her to be my girl cause I've fell in love wit her..I think imma set up a cute dinner here have flowers,imma wear a suit,cook for her then ask her..Ive never did anything like this for a girl so this is crazy im kinda nervous..Ive always been the playa so hopefully I can keep ma stuff in my pants and stuff..
So imma call Jasmine.
Meh:Jasmine bae get dressed dressy a limo will be there in an hour ok.
End of call
Jasmine Pov
August just called me and wants me to dress dressy for something..I wonder why?..Ive been hanging wit August for a while and he's a great man ive fallin in love wit his lightskin ass lmao...Sovi went into my closet and got my long red dress that hugs my body just right and my red stilettos..I went and did my hygiene things when I came out I put the dress on,my shoes on then I put red lipstick on my lips and put my hair in a neat bun with a lil bit of make-up on my face..
August Pov
I finished cooking,got the table set up on the patio, I texted the man he said he was on his way to her house. I waited like 30 minutes and they pulled up.I stood in the driveway with red roses in my hand.I was so nervous im bout to ask the most beautiful girl in my life to be my girl.I waited for her to step out the car when she did im surprised I didn't drool that dressed hugged her body perfectly she was just beautiful as usual.I gave her the roses and leaded her to the patio.I pulled out her seat for her and smiled.
Aug:Jas u look amazing
Jas:Thanks but you didn't have to do all this for me
Aug:Girl I wanted to do this
She just smiled after I saw she was finished with her plate I grabbed her hand and lead her to the kitchen where the chocolate covered strawberries were and where I was gonna pop the question.
Jasmine Ranaja Powell ive been taking you on dates and things. Ive fallin in love witchu,your beautiful, funny and goofy but Jasmine Ranaja Powell will you do the honor of being my girl.
Jasmine:YASS AUGUST YASS!!she said while she cried tears of joy..
Meh:come here gurl I kissed her took her upstairs to my room lets just say it was a great night..

Hay guys what do y'all think leave comments.