Confused

*Jas Pov*
Well i been thinking and things and i miss August but he's just kinda crazy. Lucas is wonderful ya know hes been treating me like the queen i am and im enjoying it dont get me wrong but, theres something about August that i cant let go. I got up to get ready for work. I did my hygiene. I went to my walk in closet grabbed my black slacks,pink dress shirt and my pink heels. I threw my outfit on. I curled my hair and put on a pink necklace. I looked in the mirror dang did i look good. I grabbed my iphone 6, my purse and my keys to my Mercedes. I headed to work.

*August Pov*

Lil mamma think i aint gonna get her back. She funny tho. So imma dress up and show up at her job. I did my hygiene, put on my black suit and picked out ma hair. I then grabbed the flowers and my keys to my corvett and i was headed to the baes job.

*Jas Pov*

So i got out ma car and walked into my job. Brenda came runnin ta me.
Brenda:hayy good mornin
Meh:goodmornin
We was carryin a conversation till i went to the front desk and saw August standin there with flowers. I wanted to be mad at his crazy ass but i just couldnt. I looked down he walked up to me and hugged me i hugged back. I was thinkin wtf are you doin Jasmine.
Brenda:umm i see your kinda busy now we can talk later
She then walked off. He then let me out of his arms. I looked at him.
Meh:Look what are you doin here, you can't just show up at my job like this
Aug: im sorry baby guh i just wanted ta see you
I clocked in and started walking to my office while he followed. When we got into my office i shut and locked the door.
Meh:Look Aug the way you acted when we went to dinner and when we were at the gas station was just crazy, now dont get me wrong i don't wanna leave you alone. I have mad feelings for you even though you scared the shit outta me but me and Lucas are together now.
He just looked at me i looked to the side. He grabbed my chin and moved ma head to where i was facin him he then smashed his lips into mines. Damn jas i thought. We started havin a make out session until someone started knockin on my door. I straightened myself up and went to the door. It was the one and only Lucas. He walked into the office. I know this wasnt going to end right. They were muggin each other.
L:what is he doin hea baby
Me: he came to apologize
A:yea i came to apologize but umm jas just text me when you have the chance.
with him sayin that he left out my office. Lucas looked pissed.
L: i was just bringin you something to eat but i got to go see you at home.
He then left i felt horrible i was confused on who i wanted thats the only thing that was on my mind all day