Introducing him to the girls

Jasmine Pov
The next morning I woke up I looked over and August was still sleeping peacefully. So I thought I'd make him breakfast. As I was getting stuff for Breakfast I thought about last night I had so much fun with August and his squad. As I was flipping the pancakes I felt someone come up and hug me from behind I knew it was August.
A:Good mornin beautiful,I see you in hea cookin breakfast for daddy.
J:Yea I thought I'd get up and make something for the perfect guy.
A:O ok that's wassup,so wat you doin today
J:Well im going out with Brenda and Alexia we're gonna stop and get something to eat in bout an hour. So this is all yours and im going to get ready.
I left him downstairs eating. I went to the bathroom and did my hygiene. When I got out I put my skater skirt on,A white shirt,my black sandals,my diamond cross necklace and matching earnings. I put my hair in an messy bun and went downstairs.
J:Alright babe im leaving
A:You look sexy babeh
J:Thanks..So imma be at leons chef ill see you when you get off of work
A:How about I come see you at the restaurant before I go to work today im going to the studio also.
J:Well ok call me when you're on your way ok?
I gave him a few pecks on his lips.
I was out the door on my way to leons chef it was like 10 minutes away from our house. When I arrived I walked in and saw Brenda and Alexia waiting on me. I walked up to them and gave each of them a hug.
J:Hay ladies so Brenda you already know I met this guy August but Alexia you didn't know but he's supposed to be st-
I was cut off by my phone ringing it was August.
**Phone Call**
A:Babeh im here
J:okay we're table 3
A:ight
**Phone call ended***
Oh hey babe I said. Hi ma so who are these beautiful ladies he said giving them hugs. Well August this is Brenda and Alexia,Alexia and Brenda this is August. They looked at me and smiled
Well babeh I have to get going he said before kissing me passionately. Then he left. Gurl he's so handsome,does he have a brother Brenda said. Girl your so crazy I said while laughing. Yall are so dang cute Alexia said. Good I see you guys like em. We went shopping and all that it was ten o'clock so me and the girls said our goodbyes. When I got home August was knocked out on the bed I gave him a peck on the lips and got in the bed I looked at him one more Time and thought ughh he's such an amazing guy. Then I went to sleep.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I hope you guys liked this chapter. Give me more feedback so ik if im doing something wrong or anything...Thanks!!