Chapter 9 ~Your having my baby~

•Nellie's POV•

As me and Klaus walked through the door to his house he pushed me up against the wall gently. "Still wanna have a baby?" He whispered in my ear.

I nodded while leaning up to kiss his lips. It's started getting heated and he brought me to his bedroom and laid me down on the bed.

(I'm not ready to write smut but later when I go back and edit my whole book I MIGHT add it.)

*Next Morning*

As I wake up I see our clothes scattered across the room and Klaus sleeping peacefully next to me. I smile and get up whilst grabbing his shirt and slipping it on.

I silently walk to the bedroom door and slip out without waking him up thankfully. I walk down the stairs to see Rebeccah, Elijah, Damon, and Stefan sitting in the living room talking.

I gasp silently and stare wide eyed at my brothers... Shit. I try to slowly sneak back upstairs when I here someone clear their throat, "Mind telling me what your doing here wearing JUST Klaus' shirt?" Stefan asks. I hang my head low and turn around.

I look up and smile innocently at them, "Nothing?" I said. They chuckled and looked at each other. Damon then stopped laughing and looked at me and growled out "Go put more clothes on. NOW!" He yelled. I had a flashback of 1864 when Damon yelled at me and I ran away. I started tearing up and I ran up the stairs at human speed. I walked into Klaus room bawling and laid next to him while he held me and soothed me.

I stopped crying after about half an hour and looked up at him, "You should go talk to them. It sounded urgent." I said to him softly. He nodded and kissed the top of my head, then excited the room.

I sniffled and grabbed my underwear from the ground and my bra. I noticed I only had a hospital gown other than that so I grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a clean t-shirt from his closet and got dressed. I slowly walked downstairs and straight to the kitchen ignoring the stares.

I start the coffee pot and go to the fridge and grab out the grapes. I start eating them while looking through Twitter on my phone. I gasp as I feel arms wrap around my waist from behind.

"I didn't know you liked Grapes, Love..." Klaus whispered in my ear. I giggled "It's because I haven't eaten real food in almost 150 years Klaus." I said. He chuckled and kissed my neck while getting up and grabbing a blood bag from the fridge and sucking it dry. I cringed and looked away feeling like I needed to puke after seeing that.

I lost my appetite after that and put the grapes away and grabbing the coffee creamer out of the fridge, noticing that my coffee was done. I poured myself a glass and took a sip, humming in satisfaction.

I walked out of the kitchen and and up the stairs to the second level, noticing that everyone was still here. I sat down on the bed and went on Messenger to text Klaus.

N- Please go pick up pregnancy tests...

K- Will do, Love. <3

N- Thank You Nik. <3

*End of messaging*

I looked around the room and noticed how much of a mess it was. I stood up and started cleaning the room since I have nothing better to do. In about 45 minutes I was done and sighed. This was a lot of work.

I heard a door shut loudly from downstairs and stomping coming up the stairs. I picked up my phone quickly and laid on the bed playing on it, knowing that a mad Klaus is a Klaus you don't want to bother. He threw a bag on the bed and slightly smirked "Here's the tests, Love.." He spoke softly.