Chapter 17 ~Memories~

A/N: Okay, so this chapter is all memories. This will explain what happened in Nellies lifetime and it will explain why she barely looks like Stefan and Damon. ENJOY!

ALSO NOT EDITED BECAUSE ITS LATE AND IM TIRED.

*1847*

I was walking around amongst all the other angels in Heaven. I see my best friend Evangeline and I fly over to her. "Hey, are you done with your daily runs?" I ask her. She nods smiling at me, "God requested to see you though..." She says worried.

I nod and wave at her, "See you later!" I tell her. I arrive at the cloud with God's throne and see him waiting patiently for me. "You requested to see me sir." I say kneeling before him.

"Nellie, you've let me down." He says disappointedly. I look at him confused, "May I ask how?" I ask him. "You've sensed a darkness in you, you saw something that caused you to lose your pure essence." He says.

I look down furrowing my eyebrows trying to think  oh my lord, he knows about the demon that attacked me. "I'm sorry I didn't report this to you sooner sir." I tell him trying to help my case.

"It's too late, you'll become dark in a matter of days. Goodbye Nellie, you can leave your staff with the guard at the gate." He says dismissing me. I feel a sob start to rack through my body.

I fly away and I land on my cloud, letting all the tears stream down my face. I grab my staff and throw it, it landing in the hands of Chayton, my boyfriend. "Woah, babe what's wrong?" He asks hugging me.

I sniffle and snuggle into his chest, "God officially ended me. I'm considered a fallen angel now." I say breaking again and sobbing. He gasps and rubs my back comfortingly. I feel a pain in my back and I scream jumping away from Chayton, my wings breaking lose.

I feel hot all of a sudden and I look at my wings to see fire all over them, turning my feather black and burning my edges to crisps. I gasp and grab them, burning my palms instantly.

Chayton jumps up and flys back away from me, "I love you... Don't you ever forget that." He says while being dragged away by an invisible force. I then look around me to see the clouds disappearing. "No! Please don't do this!" I sob. The clouds disappear completely and I'm left trying to fly while my friends and God watch me fall. "Please! No!" I scream as I fall to the Earth.

*1865*

Dear Diary,
I have found a family to take me in as their own. After I fell from heaven I was aged backwards in time, almost like God let me start over. I remember everything from every life I had before. I started as a baby, in a hospital. A couple lost their baby girl so the hospital switched her out for me.

They've raised me as their own and they don't even know. They have two older sons, Stefan and Damon. I am very very close to them. We played football together in the backyard today and they made me go inside after I jumped for the ball  and landed in a rose bush.

I love them so much, it's almost made me forget about being a fallen angel. Till I talk to you again Diary.

            Nellie Salvatore

*1912*

Right now I'm in New York, at a ball. I knew it was a mistake coming here. I shouldn't have. After what happened last time.

*1955*

I entered my first high school since I was turned yesterday and I start today. I was wearing the dress I 'bought' yesterday with buckle shoes. I walk out of the office to run into a boy walking out of the girls bathroom.

"Oh, um sorry." He says and steps to the side to let me pass, as I do the same. We do this a few more times, it getting awkward. He then grabs my shoulders and moves to the side and walks away. I continue walking and get to my first class sitting down.

This was going to be a long 2 years since I signed up as a Junior.

>> Later that school year <<

I'm getting to close to Brendon and he's figured out what I am. He asked me to turn him and I did, he killed the whole biology class and now he's exposed himself.  I need to leave, as soon as possible.

I'm running down the hallway as he's chasing me at human speed, not knowing how to vamp speed yet. I turn around and he tackles me to the ground. His veins are on show and so are his fangs, "Brendon, please. Leave me alone." I say to him.

He changes back and gets off me panting. "Nellie, you have to kill me. I can't control it and I've been exposed. Please!" He says begging me crying. I let out a sob and grab and chair out of a classroom, breaking off a leg to use as a stake.

"I love you Bren, don't forget that." I tell him. He nods, "I love you too Nel." He says. I grab him in my arms, his back against my chest. I hold the stake over his heart and kiss his head. I count to three in my head and then stab it through his chest, sobbing.

I lay his body down gently and speed away. I just lost him, the only guy who I trusted on this Earth.

*1983*

At the moment I was at a concert and I was having the time of my life. I had a beer in my hand and a guy on my arm. I was singing along when the lights all turned off and I heard screaming. I felt blood splatter all over my face after a gunshot rang out.

I feel Landon fall to the ground and I scream and hold him. "No, not again!" I say holding him. He gasps and kisses my hand. "I love you." He says. I kiss his forehead and hold his hand. "Nellie, it's okay. I'm dying in the hands of my first love." He says.

"Just, please. Please don't go." I say. He bites his lip and grips my hand tight. His head lols to the side and I hold him as he takes his final breathe and his hand goes limp in mine. I sob and leave him, does God hate me?

*2003*

I was now in New York again and the same high school was still there. There was a memorial for Brendon built in the front yard of the school, if only they knew.

I walked away from the school into Alex's car, kissing him. "Let's go." I say. He drives away and holds my hand. "We didn't have to come back here if you didn't want to Babe." He says. I suck in a breathe. "I had to, or I wouldn't be able to move on." I tell him. He nods and kisses my hand while driving out of New York, Minnesota here we come.

#### ENDING RECAP ###

•Nellie's POV•

So as you can see, whenever I fell in love they died at my hands. Brendon and Landon weren't my fault but they died because of me, in my arms. I killed Alex but that was because he was annoying. Is this Chayton's doing? Is whoever does this going to kill Klaus too?

++++++

IM IN LOVE WITH THIS CHAPTER! IT WAS SO FUN TO WRITE!

So some things were left u explained but they will be in the next coming chapters.

QOTD: Why do you think Nellie is a mix of many things?

AOTD: HINT! The answer is in this chapter.

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!

-B