Chapter 19 ~Surprise~

A/N: Not edited because I'm lazy af.

•Klaus's POV•

Seeing our kids again made me mad. I didn't want a constant reminder of our love. She cheated on me, there's no changing that.

*Flashback*

I walk down the streets of Mystic Falls, heading for Mystic Grill. I see a couple in the park fighting and then they kiss. I get a closer look to see its Jeremy and Nellie kissing.

>> This is still while she's pregnant by the way! <<

I get a flash of anger and speed away, finding a helpless person and draining them of their blood. Whoopsies, sorry not sorry.

*End of flashback*

I don't want her or them here, or alive for that matter. Right now I'm painting in my room and it's a canvas of Nellie... Again. I've restarted 5 times now and they all end up being Nellie. I still love her don't I? Fucking hell...

•Nellie's POV•

I'm sitting in my room when I hear Klaus let out an angered yell, "Bloody hell!". I close my eyes and sigh, what now? I head over to Sadie and Sebastian's rooms and open the doors. "Get ready, we're going out before your father has an even bigger tantrum." I say to them knowing they're listening.

I head to my room and grab my wallet that's rather empty, I can fix that. I head into Klaus's bedroom and open his safe. I look inside and gasp, how did I not know about this!? I pull out a ring box and open it. I gasp and drop the box, a tear rolling down my face.

The name Hayley engraved on the inside of the band. No, he couldn't be. I grab a few stacks of money and run out of the room into my own. I pack a suitcase and grab the kids running out of the house into my car. "What's wrong mom?" Sebastian asks. I wipe my tears and speed off.

"Your father was going to propose to another woman." I say taking a quick turn, heading down the road to leave Mystic Falls. "Mom! What are you doing!?" Sadie yells. I speed up more, "We're paying a visit to your auntie kids." I say.

A few minutes later we pass the sign that reads, "Thanks for visiting Mystic Falls, Virginia! Come again!". Where I slow down the speed of the car. I look in the rear view mirror to see Sadie and Sebastian sleeping against each other. I smile and pull over at a mall.

"Kids. Sweetheart." I say grabbing their hands and kissing them. They wake up and stretch. "Where are we?" Sadie asks. I unbuckle my seatbelt and open my door, "The mall, you guys need clothes." I say stepping out.

They follow me and we walk into the Mall. "Ooo! Let's go in Rue 21!" Sadie yells. Sebastian groans and shakes his head, "No! That's a girly store!" He says. I chuckle and hand him a few hundred of the money I stole from Klaus, "Go to the Buckle or somewhere and find yourself clothes. I'm gonna go with Sadie." I say to him and kiss his forehead.

He walks off and I go with Sadie into Rue 21. About an hour later we walk out of that store with 6 bags, 2 of them being for me. Sadie and I are laughing and walking until we see Sebastian with a girl at the food court. "Let him have his fun, we'll go into Pink." I whisper to her as we walk off.

•Sebastian's POV•

I was in Buckle when I saw a girl that was cute walking by the doors looking inside. I walk out after paying for what I had and run after her, "Um hi... I saw you walking by and I thought you were cute. Do you maybe wanna go get some lunch?" I ask her.

She turns around and I'm met with her electric blue eyes, her pale skin, and her beautiful long black/brown hair. "Hi..." She says. I'm lost in a trance and the I hear her speak again, "Hello?" She says waving her hand in my face. I snap out of the trance and smile, "Hi." I say shortly. She giggles, "And yes I would love to go to lunch with you." She says smiling.

I nod and grab her hand, pulling her to the food court. She giggles again as we stop in line at Panda Express. "I love Chinese food!" She says jumping up and down. I chuckle and order us food, sitting down at the table. "So, what's your name? I never asked." I ask her.

"Adeline Grey, You?" She asks. "Sebastian Salvatore." I tell her. She nods and smiles, "I remember Agatha." She says to herself. I tilt my head to the side, "Agatha?" I ask. She grabs my hand and walks me outside to the back of the mall. She's looking down and all of a sudden she looks up at me, veins and fangs out.

"Surprise."

++++++++++

Hey there!

So this is just a filler chapter.

QOTD: When should I update next?

AOTD: It's all up to you!

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!

-B