Chapter 15 ~Monsterous~

•Nellie's POV•

I had to make a few stops on the way to Boston, where Enzo was staying. Right now I was drinking the blood of a 23 year old lady and she was delicious. I retracted my fangs and wiped my mouth, dropping her body to the ground and speeding away.

"Woah woah woah, what do you think your doing?" Katherine says from behind me. I groan and turn around to face her, "I thought we killed you." I say looking at her disgusted. "I survived you dumbass, I was not going to die by Klaus' hands." She says smiling at me.

"Wait a sec, let me call my brother and ask him where I put my fucks... Oh wait. I don't have any." I tell her smirking. "God, I've always hated you." She mumbles to herself. I back up, turning around again. "Thanks for taking care of the body!" I yell before speeding off again.

I make it about a few blocks before I'm stopped by a pain in my head and I scream, holding my head. I drop to my knees and look up to see twin witches standing there glaring at me. "What the fuck do you want?" I say through gritted teeth. They laugh evilly and then all the pain stops.

I stand up and speed to the blonde girl and go to snap her neck. "Take one more step or use magic and I swear I'll drink her dry and tear her limb from limb." I tell the boy. He looks at me fearfully and takes a few steps back.

"Y-you're the one who had twins with the original hybrid." He says shakily. I smirk and drop the girl to the ground walking towards him. "Just to get things straight I don't give a fuck about Niklaus. He can go die in a hole for all I care. My kids were kidnapped and I'm on a journey looking for them. I'm a non-humanity vampire who will do anything, even kill to get what I want. Don't fuck around with me." I say holding his shirt collar.

"If you want to live you will follow me every command." I tell them. The boy nods furiously and I let go, Patting his chest, "Good choice." I say picking the girl up. "Do you want to join your brother?" I ask her. She nods and runs to her brother hugging him.

"Follow me, minions." I say walking towards my car. I hop in and the boy gets up front while the girl goes into the backseat. "What are your names?" I ask them. "I'm Liv, and he's Luke." The girl says.

"Your the Parker twins." I tell them. "Am I right?" I ask. They nod and Luke reaches for the radio but I slap his hand away. "The driver has control over the radio." I say clicking it on. The station that Klaus listens to came on and I feel my humanity reaching for the switch to turn it back on.

I quickly change the station to 101.3 and 'Same Old Love' came on. I sigh and switch it to 97.1 and 'Hello' is on. I grumble cuss words and change it to 94.5 where 'Sorry' is on. I take a deep breathe and close my eyes turning off the radio and looking at one of the twins.

"Do one of you have a phone?" I ask them. Live nods and hands it to me. I plug it into my aux cord and start playing a random song. I notice it was the one that Klaus played for me on our first date. I skip the song and I feel tears prick my eyes and I pull over.

I feel all the pain and sadness rushing back and I fall to the ground crying. "I'm a monster! You have to leave before I do something stupid. Go!" I tell to them. They look at me sadly and Liv picks me up and holds me.

"I usually don't pity vampires so consider yourself lucky." She says as she rocks us back and forth. I pull away and I stand up walking to my car, "Can I ask you to come with me, or would it be inappropriate?" I ask them. Luke looks at Liv and they nod at each other, "Yes, I'm sorry. Maybe we'll meet up later in life." Luke says.

I nod and get in driving off. I see that Liv took her phone and left the radio on 101.3 for me. I notice it's 'One Call Away' and I grab my phone turning down the radio. "Fucking songs always telling me what to do." I mumble while dialing in Elijah's number.

"Hello?" He says. I suck in a breathe. "Hi." I respond with. I can hear him sigh, "Why Nellie? Why turn off your humanity?" He asks. I turn onto the highway heading home when I respond, "It didn't last long, music ruins it every fucking time." I tell him. He chuckles, "You always were a music lover." He says.

I nod to myself, "I'm heading home, I'll see you guys at the Mansion. Go ahead and move my stuff back in." I tell him. I can basically feel him smiling as he responds. "Ok, I love you." He says. I smile, "I love You too, tell Klaus that I hate him." I say.

"I will, goodbye." He says. "Bye." I say hanging up and pressing down on the gas pedal more. I look at my speed and see its at 120 mph and I press down more. I see a semi on the other side of the road and think back to when I turned Jeremy. I was such a dumbass.

I stay the same speed as I rush past it and I see a car behind me, following me. I speed up even more and I see the car speeding up to stay close to me. I roll my eyes, when will people leave me the fuck alone?

I use my witchy powers to zap me and the Mikaelson Mansion, not thinking. I drive right into the side of the house and then all I see is blackness.

Yup, definitely still a dumbass.

+++++++

Hey guys!

I'm pretty sure that she's gonna end up dating Kai for a short period of time but then she'll ultimately end up with Klaus.

Also, most of the comments I saw said I should have her never find the kids and have them show up later so I'm gonna do that idea.

QOTD: Do you like my story? Like actually enjoy it?

AOTD: ???

See you in the next chapter!

-B