Chapter 18 ~Coming Home~

A/N: You have to play the music while reading! BTW This is a depressing chappie.

•Sebastian's POV•

I don't care that Nellie is my mom, she didn't raise me so she doesn't deserve that title. Sadie is getting all comfortable with her and it pisses me off. "Sadie, can I talk to you?" I ask her grabbing her arm. She turns around and nods.

I lead her to the bathrooms and turn on the faucet of water. "Sadie, what tHE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?" I yell. She shrinks back and I follow her. "SHE DIDN'T RAISE US! SHE WASN'T THERE FOR US! SHE DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE CALLED MOM OR MOTHER!" I yell in her face.

I see a tear roll down her cheek. I immediately regret yelling at her and I lean over the counter turning the water off. "I-I'm sorry Sadie. I don't know what came over me." I say as tears fall down my face and into the sink.

"Your fathers anger issues came over you." Nellie says leaning on the doorway. I get a flash of anger seeing her and punch the mirror, it shattering instantly. Sadie jumps back farther into the wall and grabs Nellie's hand.

"He's won't ever be my father! And you won't be my mother! You weren't there to raise us! You weren't there for us!" I yell at her. She nods and backs up while holding her hands up in surrender, "That's okay, I didn't ask that of you... But then again you did come out of my vagina. Ahhh, that was a painful 12 hours." She says smirking and then crossing her arms while remembering giving birth to us.

"Ew, did not need that picture." Sadie mumbles walking away from Nellie. I chuckle and wipe my tears, "I'm sorry." I say walking towards Nellie. She opens her arms and I walk into them, embracing my mom.

•Nellie's POV•

It hurt me, broke me when Sebastian yelled I would never be his mom. I wanted to break right there and start sobbing but I held it back. I was hugging him right now and I let a tear fall. 

I sniffled, "I love you mom." He whispers. I sob and grip him tighter. "I love you too." I say and pull away kissing his forehead. He smiles and pulls Sadie into our group hug. She giggles and hugs both of us.

Soon we get over the hugging and go out to the bar. "Yes, um I'd like 3 bourbons." I say to the bar tender. He nods and walks off. "I don't drink." Sadie says. I look at her in disbelief, "You will now that I found you." I say to her. She shrugs and grabs a bourbon off the bar. "To family." She say holding her glass up.

I look at Sebastian and shrug, "To family."

*5 hours later*

By now we are hammered and we were walking back to the house. I open the front door only to have Klaus run to me and pick me up. "Where were you?" He says sternly. I scoff and push myself out of his grip, sobering up quickly.

"Bitch, I was having a drink with my kids. Back the fuck off." I said pushing him. He glares at me, then at our kids. "I thought I told Enzo to never let you see the light of day again." He says seething. I start taking deep breaths and try to calm myself down.

"You purposely had our kids get kidnapped?" I said through gritted teeth. He nodded smirking, "Of course darling." He says. I walk up to him and punch him then I knee him in the balls. "Your such a fucking asshole!" I scream at him.

I keep pounding on his chest and then I start slowing down breaking into sobs and I fall to the floor, only to have Sebastian hold me as I cry. "You fucking asshole." I say between sobs.

I hear his footsteps go upstairs and then a door shuts. I crawl to a wall and hug myself as I continue bawling. Sebastian and Sadie sit on the couch in the living room knowing of my temper tantrums.

I get a flash of anger and I pick up a glass case throwing it across the hallway, "YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!" I yell throwing stuff around and camping out. I throw a picture frame and stop, gasping realizing it was the one my father gave me. I drop to the ground beside it and hug it to my chest, crying even more.

"No no no no no no..." I repeat bawling. I try to pick up all the pieces and end up with bloody hands that keep healing. I give up as someone grabs me and holds me to their chest. I feel the Italian silk and I know it's Elijah.

"Shh, we'll fix it." He whispers rubbing my back. I slowly stop crying and when I do I slide off his lap and stand up walking into the living room. "Um, I'm sorry you had to see that." I say to them. They nod and stand up, "Mom, it's fine. Everyone has a bad day." Sadie says.

I nod and walk backwards, "There's plenty of rooms upstairs. Choose one and unpack. I'm going to head to bed. Love you." I say turning around and heading upstairs. "Love you too!" I hear them tell behind me. I smile to myself and shut my door.

Too much drama with this family.

+++++++

Hey there people!

This chapter is a little shorter but only by 100 words.

QOTD: Were you surprised with this chapter?

AOTD: I hope so.

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!

-B