Chapter 10 ~KKK Vampire Edition~

•Damon's POV•

I honestly don't feel bad for calling Katherine, Kirstin, and Kylie to kidnap Nellie. I just don't want her having a baby with him. I know this is all she's wanted but still.

I pick up my phone and dial Katherine's number.

K- Hey Damon

D- Hey, where are you guys? I wanna make sure she doesn't know it's you.

K- Come on Damon, you really have no faith in me do you?

D- I do, it's just I wanna make sure this is done safely.

K- It will be but don't worry. It will hopefully be painless and I will make sure to turn her back right after.

D- Ok, thanks Katherine.

K- No problem Damon.

*End of Call*

I throw my phone onto the bed and let out a frustrated growl. I race downstairs to find everyone in the living room talking about Nellies disappearance.

"Who could have taken her?"

"Did she leave on her own?"

"Is the baby gonna be ok?"

"Are we ever gonna see her again?"

I stop everyone from talking and walk over to the table and pour myself a glass of bourbon. "She is in good hands, I know where she is and everything should be fine." I tell them.

They all stare at me in shock and Klaus asks, "Who is she with and where is she?"

I shake my head, "She's with the KKK Vampire edition and in Wolverhampton, England." I tell them. Kayla stands up and starts to run at me but Elijah grabs her by the waist as she struggles.

After a few seconds she gives up but still looks at me pissed, "So as in KKK, you actually mean Katherine, Kirstin, and Kylie? Am I right?" She asks.

I gulp and nod. "They're gonna fucking kill the baby you moron!" She yelled and gets out of Elijah's grip, running at me. She pushes me against a wall and starts choking me.

She shifts into her vampire 'mode' and growls lowly to me. "Your a dead man, Salvatore." She says and then snaps my neck.

•Nellie's POV•

I wake up to find myself in a cell with my arms chained to the wall, my feet the floor. I stand up and start tugging when I feel the baby kick for the first time. I gasp and start crying.

I quickly move on from that and start pulling. I can feel the chains tearing at my flesh and I scream in pain. I give up and slump to the floor.

I hear the clacking of heels down stairs and stand up slowly, leaning against the wall. I see Katherine with her two side bitches standing there smirking. "What do you want?" I ask them. 

"Someone has asked us to take care of your baby problem, they are unhappy with it." Kirstin responded. I gasp and hug my stomach in a way so I can protect it.

Kylie laughs, "You can't help yourself now, your just a puny little human." She says. I start to tear up and I look at them and glare at Katherine.

"You won't touch this baby over my dead body you bitch." I say to her threateningly. She laughs, "Like Kylie said, you can't do anything to protect yourself... Especially chained up." She said happily.