Marc Bartra- I want you back...

request for stella ♡

---

Today is the day that exactly a year ago, my ex boyfriend Marc, broke my heart.

*Flashback*

I parked my car in the parking garage and started off to the apartment that me and Marc shared. Since he was a professional football player, it was a pretty nice apartment. But don't get me wrong, Im not with him because he has money. Im with him because he has never done anything to hurt me, unlike some of my previous boyfriends. I love him so much.

I scavenged through my purse to find the apartment keys, and finally found them at the bottom of my purse. As I opened the door, a girl was standing in the doorway. "Who the hell are you?" I asked angry.

"Im Marc's girlfriend... And who do you suppose you are?" She answered with an annoyed tone. I didn't answer and pushed past the random woman that was in MY house.

"Marc!" I yelled for him. He walked out of the bathroom and looked at me with his bright blue eyes widened. "Uh- uh. St-Stella. You weren't supposed to be back from work yet..." He struggled to say. "I got off early." I said angrily.

"Who the hell is that?!" I said pointing at the girl that claimed to be Marc's girlfriend. "I've never seen her in my life." He said sounding nervous.

"She says that you're her boyfriend. What do you have to say about that, huh?" I nearly yelled at him. "He IS my boyfriend!" She said loudly. "Shut up! You are not a part of this conversation!" I screamed.

"Okay... Fine. I've kinda-sorta been cheating on you?" He said more like a question.

"Well, Im kinda-sorta breaking up with you." I said turning around and walking towards the door, crying now.

"Stella wait! I can explain!" He said grabbing my shoulder. I shook his hand off me and said, "Get your hands off of me! Don't you EVER talk to me again!" I yelled and ran out of the apartment to my car. I drove, and drove, and drove, as far away from him as I could.

*Flashback over*

He called me about 20 times that day. And about 100 more times that week. I got annoyed and blocked his number.

I am now living on my own in Madrid. And today Marc's team, FC Barcelona, was playing in Madrid, against Real Madrid. My favorite team. I contemplated watching the game or not, and decided to watch it anyway to support Real Madrid, I hope they kick Barcelona's ass.

*right before the game*

I had on my most comfortable pajamas, and had a lot of food with me. I was ready to watch Madrid beat Barcelona.

The game ended 3-1... To Barcelona. I was angry, but I will get over it.

The reporters on the pitch were asking the Barcelona players questions about their win at the end.

They asked Lionel Messi, Jordi Alba, Neymar Jr., and of course, Marc freaking Bartra.

"What is something you want to say to everyone watching right now?" The reporter Asked Marc. "Stella..." I heard him say and my green eyes widened. "I miss you so, so much. Im sorry I screwed up. I haven't stopped thinking about you since that day a year ago. I know you are watching this. Please forgive me. I've changed. And I want you back..."He said close to tears.

I turned the tv off and ran my fingers through my hair. I realized how much I missed him. I decided to change and head to the stadium before the Barcelona team left.

I arrived at the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium and sprinted as fast as I could to the entrance. As I was running, I fell down after hitting something. "Stella?" I heard a familiar voice say quietly.

I looked up to see Marc holding out his hand for me. I grabbed it and he pulled me up. He hugged me tightly and said, "I have missed you so much. Its not even funny the amount of guilt I have felt because of what I did. What I did was a horrible mistake that made me lose the best thing I ever had. You."

"I missed you too." I said and he kissed me on the lips. The feeling was sensational. I missed the feeling of his lips on mine. It was like they belonged there. All of the sudden, I loved him again.

"So. How about I introduce you to the team?" He asked smiling. "That would be amazing."

I think I found a new favorite team.

I really hope you liked it Stella! I was feeling a little better so I decided to update anyways. It may or may not be what you wanted. If it isn't, Im painfully sorry.

I love you guys!💕
Stay Beautiful.😉