Erik Durm - Best Friends

(Those pictures😍 oml he is such a cutie)

I was sitting on my couch, alone as usual. Im such a lonely person, and it's Valentines Day. I decided to text Erik, my best friend, to see if he wanted to come over and hang out, because I really couldn't handle this loneliness any longer.

Me: Hey Erik, are you doing anything?

I texted him and got an almost instant reply.

Erik: nah, why?

Me: Im really bored and lonely and wanted to know if you wanted to come over?

Erik: Of course, I will be there in about 15 minutes :)

I smiled at his text, glad that he was coming over. I have always liked Erik. But I never told him, because he most defiantly doesn't think of me as more than a friend. His bright blue eyes, and his fluffy blond hair has always made me swoon. I am also afraid that if I tell him, it would ruin our friendship we have had since we were in 3rd grade.

I stood up and went to my bedroom to get ready because I was wearing my work clothes and wanted to be more comfortable. Once in my room, I walked to my closet and pulled out a pair of sweatpants and a white t-shirt.

I put that on and through my hair up into a messy bun. He should be here in about 5 minutes, so I went to the kitchen and popped some popcorn, because we were most likely going to watch a movie.

*six minutes later*

*knock, knock*

I jumped up from my couch and opened the door to see Erik smiling. "Hello!" I said standing up on my tippy toes to wrap my arms around my neck thanks to our height difference.

"Hey babygirl." He said and kissed my cheek. I blushed at the name he called me. We always called each other couple names. It was nothing to him, but I took it to heart.

He followed me to the couch, but then I remembered the popcorn. "I made popcorn, do you want to watch a movie?" I asked him. "Whatever you want to do babe." He said smirking, I blushed again.

I stood up and walked to the kitchen and grabbed the popcorn and a few other snacks.

I returned to the couch and opened netflix. I found a romantic comedy and clicked on it.

Halfway through the movie, I felt Erik's eyes on me. I smiled to myself and continued to watch the movie, even though it was very hard to ignore him staring at me. A few seconds later, I looked over at him and he was still looking at me, but quickly turned away when I looked at him. What was that about?

I started to feel really sleepy, and leaned my head on Erik's shoulder, Half asleep. A few minutes later, I was asleep, with my head still on his shoulder.

*30 minutes later*

I woke up suddenly to Erik picking me up, I closed my eyes and pretended I was asleep. He carried me to my bedroom, and laid me down on my comfortable bed.

He pulled the covers over me, and brushed my hair back to kiss me on the forehead and whispered quietly, "I love you so much more than you think (y/n)..."

He walked to the door and closed it softly, probably making his way to the couch to sleep. I wished he would sleep in my bed and cuddle with me for hours and hours.

I thought about what he said. He most likely meant it as a friend. There is no way he likes me like that...

In the midst of my thoughts, I drifted off into my slumber.

*The next morning*

I awoke to the smell of something wonderful. Hmm, pancakes. One of my favorite foods.

I sat up in bed and looked at my phone to check the time, it read 8:17am. I got out of bed and walked to my door and opened it.

Once in the kitchen doorway, I saw Erik at the stove, shirtless, cooking pancakes. Did I mention he was shirtless. Oh God, I need a second to breathe.

I finally gained the courage to walk fully into the kitchen. He noticed me and smiled. "Morning sleeping beauty." He said, still smiling. God his smile is mesmerizing. "Morning babe." I replied.

"Sorry for being shirtless, I was kind of drinking juice earlier, and spilled it all over my shirt, and I through it into the wash." He said turning back to the stove.

"Its fine." I said, even though it was giving me breathing problems. Why did he have to be so damn attractive?

He was finally done with the food. I grabbed two plates and handed him one, and we both got a few pancakes and sat down at the small little table I had in my kitchen.

I bit into the pancake and it was so good. "These are so good Erik. Thank you." I complimented him. "You're welcome beautiful." He said and I blushed, once again.

After we finished breakfast, I heard the dryer alarm go off, signaling that Erik's shirt was done drying. I walked to the dryer and grabbed his shirt out of it.

I found him sitting down on my couch, playing FIFA, because I bought it for us to play when he comes over. I through his shirt at him. He jumped up because he didn't notice I was there until I through the shirt at him.

"Thanks." He said. I sat down next to him as he put his shirt back on. "I bet I could beat you on a game of FIFA." I said smirking at him. He turned his head and stared at me. "Oh you're on" he replied also smirking.

I played as Brazil, and he played as Germany. "Come on Neymar! Shoot the damn ball!" I yelled at the tv screen. This caused Erik to laugh. "Yes Reus! Im sorry for calling you shit yesterday during practice." He said laughing a bit. I laughed back at him.

The score was 3-2 at the end, Brazil 3, Germany 2. That means I won! I was so happy that I beat him.

"Hahahah! I win!" I said giggling. "Oh be quiet." He scoffed a little annoyed. "Awww, is my wittle baby sa-" I was stopped when I felt his lips on mine.

I was very surprised by his actions, but kissed him back. His lips were so soft and warm. It felt so right when he was kissing me. He deepened the kiss by laying me down against the couch.

About a minute later, he pulled apart. "What was that about?" I questioned. "Didn't you hear me last night? I knew you were still awake, I saw your eyes open then close really quickly when I picked you up. That's why I said it. I thought you would have felt the same way, but I guess not..." He said and I just responded by kissing him lightly again.

"You might want to reconsider that." I said.

I hope you guys liked this one, it was a little bit longer than my other two.

I love you guys💕
Stay beautiful😘