David De Gea - How Long?

request for kristen ♡

enjoy !!

---

"hey! stop it!" i said laughing as david was tickling me until i couldn't breathe. he always did this and i absolutely hated it, but he loved torturing me so he did it anyways.

"st-stooopp!" i screamed, giggling like a little girl as david tickled me.

he stepped back and obliged to my begging.

"okay fine, fine, fine." he laughed.

"thank you." i said catching my breath.

"just kidding." he said returning to tickling me.

this went on for another five or so minutes until i just couldn't handle it anymore. i rolled over and he fell on top of me trying to reach for me.

"okay, you win." he said rolling off of me.

"oh thank goodness it's over." i said catching my breath again.

we laid on the ground for a few more minutes in silence, before i sat up and rose to my feet. david followed and we then sat on the couch.

i snuggled closer to him and he put his arm around me and ran his hand down my shoulder.

"i love you." i said nuzzling my head into his chest.

"i love you too." he stated giving me a kiss on the head.

i'm so glad that i have him. i love him so much and i don't know what i'd do without him, he makes me so happy. he's so good to me that i don't think i deserve him.

"i'm sorry for torturing you." he said laughing.

i gave him a glare.

"it's okay. just don't do it ever again." i said still giving a glare.

"stop looking at me like that." he said looking me in the eyes.

i jokingly expanded my eyes making my glare more prominent.

"stooopppp!" he giggled.

"now you know how it feels when someone doesn't stop when you tell them to." i told him.

"yeah, yeah." he said rolling his eyes.

"so, how would you like to spend the rest of the day with me before i have to leave?" he asked me, talking about leaving tomorrow to go to a game in france for a week.

"i don't care as long as i'm with you." i replied.

"then dinner and a movie it is." he said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"here or out? because i'm kinda comfortable in my sweatpants."

"here is fine, we can cook dinner and rent a movie." he said getting up and walking towards the kitchen.

i assumed he was getting dinner started.

i was about to follow him when i saw his phone screen light up on the table.

it was a text from someone named 'lindsey❤'

my heart sank as soon as i saw it, and it sank even more once i read the message.