Neymar Jr. - New Years

Happy New Years everyone! I hope your 2015 was an amazing year, and I hope your 2016 is EVEN better! Much love from Missouri, to where ever you are in the world <3 Today, I wrote an imagine about my favorite footballer, Neymar, and Its not a requested one, so Im just using a random name.❤️

~Aaliyah's POV~

"Happy New Years babe." Neymar said hugging me from behind. "Happy New Years. I love you." I said turning around and kissing him.

"I still can't believe how we met."  He stated, as I thought about that night last year.

*Flashback*

(Sorry if you guys hate flashbacks, and also sorry for having two imagines with them in them in a row)

"Are you excited?" My best friend Mary squeaked jumping up and down. "Yes, but not as much as you are, clearly." I said packing my suit case for our long trip to New York City, or Times Square for New Years to be exact.

"I cant wait to see all the people preform! Like Fall Out Boy, 5 Seconds Of Summer, and Alessia Cara!" Mary happily and flopping down on my bed. "I just want this year to be over." I said laughing a bit. "Why? This year was awesome!" She asked confused.

"Next semester is my last one, and then I can actually have a career." I stated smiling. "Whatever. You're just boring." She said and I laughed.

*Times Square*

The crystal ball was a lot larger in real life, let me tell you. It looks really small on tv every year, but I would look like an ant next too it, Im guessing.

It was about 10:30pm right now, so we still had to wait an hour and a half for the ball to drop, then we would head to our hotel room and try not to get trampled by the million or so people here as well.

Ryan Seacrest was near Mary and I, holding a microphone. He started asking people about their years, and about their upcoming years.

The man walked right up to me and asked, "What are you the most excited about for the upcoming year of 2016?" I got nervous and looked at Mary, she had a look on her face that said, "Don't say it." "Im excited for my last semester of college to be over with." I said trying to sound happy and excited to block out my nervousness.

Ryan left and Mary said laughing, "I can not believe you just did that."

*An hour and a half later*

"5...4...3...2...1!" I screamed, only to be grabbed by the waist by a complete stranger, and kissed... On the lips. Did I mention this was a stranger?

In the midst of the kiss, I felt something in my stomach. It wasn't a bad feeling like a "I want the throw up right now" feeling, more like a "I have no idea what is going on, but I don't want it to stop" feeling.

After about 5 more seconds, the stranger broke the kiss. I looked at him. He was extremely attractive, he had on a black fedora and glasses. "Sorry about that. I kinda had no one to kiss." He said staring at his feet embarrassed. He had some sort of accent that I couldn't put my finger on, but it was really cute.

"I-Its fine." I stuttered looking like a total idiot. "Im Neymar, what's your name?" The man, I mean Neymar, asked. "Aaliyah." I smiled. "Nice to meet you Aaliyah." He stated returning the smile. "Same goes to you Neymar."

*Flashback over*

"Me too." I smiled still thinking about what happened on that night.

Sorry if it was short and horrible. I just randomly got this idea last night watching the ball drop. I hope you guys liked it!

I love you all!💕
Stay beautiful😌