Acknowledgments

(ABOVE YOU WILL FIND THE TRAILER FOR THIS BOOK)

Hey Wattpad Writers!

This is my first story and I'm very excited to share it with you all! I got the idea whilst listening to Lykke Li's 'Sadness is a Blessing' and 'No Rest For The Wicked'. I was also inspired by many stories on here, one including; Kissing Booth by ShadieTree  (go read it, it's just so amazing).

I must warn you, however, this story does contain VERY strong language and graphic scenes of sex and violence. It also deals with the topics of mental illness so I will be going as deep and dark as I can with that. If you're triggered or offended by this type of content, please don't continue. Also, be aware that this story IS NOT written to mock or make light of mental illness (or romanticise it), mental illness is a serious thing and due to the fact I've had a lot of personal experiences with it myself, I do not mean to make light of it in anyway.

This story is also an LGBT+ Romance, if you are not comfortable with boyxboy or girlxgirl etc. then this really isn't the story for you as there will be a lot of gay sex and making out (personally I find it sad I had to write that as it shouldn't be an issue for anyone, but hey, better to be safe than sorry). 

I've also added a cast list to this so you can see who I've portrayed as who because I feel like, on here mostly, just describing it isn't enough. 

ALSO; please check out my new story 'Don't Let Me Fall' I will be very grateful! Thank you! ^.^

Anyhow, thank you for reading this and please, please share it because hearing feedback would be sweet! 

And now, the journey begins...