Chapter 7: Kidnapped

Reid knocks on the hotel door. "Morgan!" He calls out. The door swings open and it's Rossi who opens the door.

"Reid?" Rossi asks, shocked. "What's wrong?" He asks.

"Where's Morgan?" Reid asks.

"Rossi is that Reid I hear?" Morgan asks and walks into sight.

"Morgan." The name slips pass Reids lips.

Rossi looks back at Morgan with a goofy grin. "I think it's for you." He states. "I'll be talking with Hotch." He walks out of the room leaving Reid and Morgan alone.

"Kid what's wrong?" Morgan asks, confused and worried.

"Alot of things." Reid states. "This is wrong."

"What?" Morgan asks then realizes what Reid means. "Do you mean?"

"Yes." Reid answers. "Hotch understands. He knows and he gave me the choice." Reid states.

"And you chose me?" Morgan asks. Reid nods and looks at Morgan.

"I love Hotch." Reid states. "But I'm in love with you."

At that Morgan pulls Reid into a gentle yet long kiss.

Rossi walks into Hotch's room. "Heard about you and the kid." He states. "You okay?" He asks.

"Yeah." Hotch answers and looks at his phone. "Its probably a good thing it ended." He states.

"Why?" Rossi asks.

"He may love me but he won't be happy being with me while working with the one he is in love with." Hotch explains.

"You got a point." Rossi agrees and sits down with him. "But aren't you in love with Reid?" He asks.

"Honestly?" Hotch asks earning a head nod. "I think he was more of a distraction with the divorce between Haley and I." Hotch states.

"That sounds horrible." Rossi jokes.

"It does." Hotch laughs.

"Looks like I need a new room to sleep in for the night." Rossi states.

"Be my guest." Hotch insists pointing at the other bed.

"Thank you." Rossi laughs. "And I swear if you start singing beauty and the beast be our guest and I will put you out of your misery." Rossi jokes.

"Rossi. Me, singing?" Hotch asks. "Never." He laughs.

Morgan and Reid lay in bed together. Reids head on Morgan's chest with Morgan holding him in his arms.

Morgan's cell phone starts to buzz. He looks and sees Garcia's name. "Hey baby girl." He answers, making sure not to wake Reid.

"Hey, sorry for waking you." She replies.

"No its all good." He states. "What's up?" He asks.

"Who are you talking too?" Reid asks in a sleep tone.

"Garcia, Pretty boy." Morgan answers and kisses Reid on the forehead. "Go back to sleep. I'll be right back." He insists earning a pleading look from Reid. "I'll be back." He states again and this time earning a nod. Reid then goes back to sleep as Morgan slips out into the hall.

"Was that Reid with you?" She asks.

"Yeah." Morgan answers with a goofy grin on his face.

"What made him come back to you?" She asks.

"Appereantly when Hotch and Reid went to one of the crime scenes, one of the officers was being immature and making stupid gay jokes and piss in him off." He begins to explain. "Reid got upset but Hotch reacted differently." He adds.