Chapter 9: Safe and Sound

Warning: This Chapter has some graphic actions. Read if you dare.
--------------------------------------------------------

Hotch can only guess it's been a day since they were captured. Reid still refused to eat or drink anything. Which Hotch can tell pisses off the unsub.

Hotch and Reid hear the door open and look up at the unsub. Who says nothing, grabs a bucket, and sits down. He stares at them as if he us waiting for something. Reid and Hotch look at him confused and worried.

"I'm waiting." The unsub states.

"For what?" Hotch asks.

"The show." The unsub states.

"The show?" Reid now asks.

"You two." The unsub states. Reid looks to Hotch then back at the unsub.

"Whatever you want us to do, he doesn't have the strength to do it." Hotch points to Reid.

The unsub grabs the bottle of wine and walks over to Reid. "Here." He states in a kind tone. Reid refuses and tries to push it away. "Spencer Reid, you are a doctor and you of all people should know that you are going to get worse if you dont." He explains.

Reid doesn't say a word, he just looks at the unsub. The man brings the bottle closer to Reid, who gives in and takes a few drinks of it.

The unsub returns to his bucket seat and waits.

Morgan comes walking into the room the others are in. "You guys got the profile?" He asks.

Jj nods to him. "We do." She states and holds up a picture they recieved from one of the unsubs neighbors.

"Where did you get that?" Morgan asks.

"I got it from one of his neighbors who that it odd he was carrying one of our agents into his house, with his hands tied." JJ answers.

"Deliver the profile and let's move." Morgan orders.

Reids thoughts start to get foggy. "What...what was in tha...that?" He asks, his voice in a wispy and gasping way.

"Something to help." The unsub states.

"Help?" Hotch asks and grabs the bottle to sniff it.

"You won't be able to smell it." The unsub states. "Or taste it." He adds.

"You ruffied it?" Hotch asks, in pure horror.

"I can't say." The unsub chuckles.

"Hotch..." Reid gasps out.

Hotch rushes over to him. "You see it don't you? The lust?" The unsub asks. "I suggest you take advantage while you still can before he passes out and it starts to wear off."

Hotch turns to look at the unsub. "I'm not taking advantage of him." He growls.

"Then I will." The unsub growls and walks towards him.

"You keep back!" Hotch barks.

"Then do it. Or I will." The unsub threatens.

Hotch hesitates before turning to Reid and cupping his face in his hands. "I'm sorry." He whispers to him and then kisses him. He starts off gentle on the lips then begins to move to the jaw line, the neck, then to the shoulder. Hotch hears Reids breathing hitch and quicken. That begins to turn Hotch on.

"Hotch...i..." Reid tries to speak.

"Shh, just stay quiet. If you have to pass out." Hotch whispers in his ear and then gently bites it when getting a glimpse of the unsub getting suspesious. Hotch's hands begin to wonder under Reids shirt. The cool touch sending Reid crazy. Hotch then begins to slide his knee between Reids legs and gently moves it up and down. Reids gasps in shock but Hotch stops him by invading his mouth with his tongue. Hotch moves his hands from under Reids shirt and into Reids pants. He can feel the younger man's erection.

The unsub watches with joy, feeling himself get hard from the sight. He stands up to get a better side view. Reid gasps and breaks the kiss as he feels Hotch's hand move up and down his erection.

"Beautiful." The unsub grins and can feel himself get harder as he watches Reids expressions. "Simply beautiful." He can't help it now, he is too hard.

Hotch looks up and notices. He starts to worry.

The unsub then grabs Hotch and throws him off of Reid. Hotch smacks into the wall and falls to the floor. He is so dizzy and confused he can't get up.

The unsub then unbuttons Reids pants. Reid wants to fight him off but his body is saying otherwise. The unsub unbuttons his pants, shirt, and rips Reids off. Reid wishes he would just pass out now, so that he won't have to feel it. The unsub bites on Reids ear, causing Reid to arch his back in unwanted pleasure at the sudden change. Reid swears he hears the unsub growl in his ear. "I'm going to take you hard." He states. "So hard I'll make you scream baby."

"FREEZE!!!" Morgan barks as he points the gun at the unsub.

"Charlie Carlton, move away from the kid and put your hands up." Rossi orders.

"Morgan." Reids cracking voice grabs Morgan's attention.

As soon as Rossi pulls Charlie off of Reid and cuffs him, and Hotch is back on his feet. Morgan runs over to Reid and covers him in Rossi's FBI jacket. "I got you pretty boy." He sooths.

Hotch walks over and looks at Morgan and Reid. "Thank god you found us in time." He states.

"You okay Hotch?" Morgan asks.

"Yeah, nothing advil can't help." Hotch states. They hurry out of the place and to the paramedics.

Hotch tells them everything that had happened. The paramedics talking in every word.

They were taken to the hospital that night.

Morgan enters into Reids room. "Hey Kid." He greets. He is greeted back with a quick smile. "How are you feeling?" He asks.

"Kind of gross, to be honest." Reid answers. Morgan laughs but sees Reid is deep in thought.

"What's going on up there?" Morgan asks.

"Morgan, I think it's better off if I don't date you or Hotch." Reid states.

"What made you think of that?" Morgan asks.

"I need time to think things through." Reid states.

Morgan puts his hand on Reids. "I understand." He states.

"Thank you." Reid smiles.

The next day they are cleared to leave. Reid falls asleep as soon as he lays his head down. JJ, Prentiss, and Rossi attempt to fall asleep.

Hotch sits down next to Morgan. "Not sitting next to your boyfriend?" Hotch asks.

"We aren't dating." Morgan states.

"Why?" Hotch asks. "Is it because of me?"

"No." Morgan insists. "He needs time to think things through." He explains and looks over at the sleeping agent.
Hotch turns and looks to the kid aswell. "But I'm just glad he is safe and sound." Morgan states.

"I am too." Hotch adds.