Who is that???

Jason's P O V.

We arrive at the camp that I grew up in. Man is it good to be home. Wait something is off why are they not cheering that their leader is back. I hear Annabeth mutter he's here thank the gods. So I look in the direction she is looking to. Who is that? I believe I am in the presence of Neptune. We quickly descend the ladder.

"Greetings it is I Jason son of Jupiter who has come back to go on a quest to go to Greece and Rome to save us along with several others and the Greek camps leaders for assistance if needed though they are not part of the prophecy. Annabeth daughter of Athena, Leo son of Hephaestus, and Piper daughter of Aphrodite.

Reyna looked surprised to know that there were Greeks in their presence but she had excepted it and moved on.

" Welcome back Jason and welcome Greek demigods-"

Reyna is interrupted when Annabeth starts running towards what I assumed was Neptune. I turned back towards the Greek demigods.

"Won't Neptune be offended at Annabeth running towards him???" They all just store at me like I was crazy. Finally someone spoke up.

"That is Percy" Clarrisse daughter of Ares said with a smile.

Now I understand a little about why everyone looked up to him he is muscular and has the expression of a leader. But I don't think that he could be any better than I am.