Bianca

OKAY, I AM AN AWFUL PERSON BUT IT WAS EXTREMELY NICE OUT THIS PAST WEEK AND I LOVE THE OUT DOORS SO THAT IS WHY I DIDN'T UPDATE NOW WITH OUT FURTHER EXPLANATION HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER....

Previously:

Nobody wanting to complete the thought. They all knew it was the only possibility and Nico saying that Bianca was still alive only made their suspicions come true. Gaea had taken someone as a way to lure the children of the big three to her. And it just so happened that the person she had taken was important to the youngest of the family and there was no way that they were going to loose Bianca again. 

Now:  

"C'mon guys we better go to the Argo 2 and figure this all out." Thalia says wiping the tears off of her face and stands up, Bianca and Thalia had actually become close before Bianca's death they were almost like long sisters, they kind of were but just long lost cousins who acted like siblings. During the quest they had actually shared a tent until well... you know.  

 THALIA'S FLASHBACK

"So, whats it like at camp half blood?" Bianca asks as they settle down in a tent.

"It's really nice and peaceful. It's also semi annoying when Percy comes each weekend. His mother is an angel for putting up with him and his idiotic plans and just actions in general." Thalia responds laying down on the blanket.

"He can't really be that bad can he?"

"No, he is just stupid sometimes according to Annabeth he got turned to a guinea pig just for being him." Thalia pauses and then adds thoughtfully "he's really like my brother we always have each others backs and know that we can count on each other at all times. And he understands me. Not many people want to talk to the children of the big three because they are scared of us."

"Why are they scared of us, the hunters aren't scared of us." Bianca interrupts.

"The hunters aren't scared because although we are powerful they hang out with a goddess on a daily basis. It doesn't faze them at all. Well we do have Dionysus but all he does is sit in the big house or on the porch playing pinochle and yell at us the only time we are really scared of him is when he becomes deadly calm." Thalia explains

"Let me guess the people that irritate and get him mad the most is you and Percy so you know when to be worried about him... doing what to you exactly?"

"Normally he just threatens to turn Percy  and i into a dolphin and send us to Percy's father-"

"WAIT" Bianca screams interrupting Thalia and sending her a scared look. Thalia just raises and eyebrow and the sudden out burst." I thought you said the big three and their children weren't allowed to enter each others domains with out a reason."

"That apply's for our dads Percy's dad just hates when his brothers come into his domain n announced but when it comes to the children it doesn't matter I have gone into his domain before with Percy after he convinced me

DOUBLE FLASH BACK:

"Percy are you sure this is okay?" Thalia says nervously as she stands with Percy next the lake at camp Half blood in a pair of shorts and a tank top. "Your dad is going to drown me"

Percy opened his mouth to reassure her for the 100th time that his dad would not drown her, at all. If she drowned it would be all her self, when a voice interrupted their argument.

" I will not drown you Thalia, Hi Percy and Thalia." Lord Poseidon says chucking.

"L-l-l-lo-lord Poseidon" Thalia says with and awful stutter. "What are you doing here, not to be rude or anything of course."