doctor for a doctor

Nico turned around startled when he heard a groan come from under a desk. Nico was shocked to see Will laying under the desk he had in the infirmary. Nico rushed over to the unconscious boy and knelt down next to him, quickly taking note of the injury's that he had acquired so he could avoid those areas. 

"Don't move I will be right back," Nico said hurriedly not waiting for a reasponse and running out of the room. "Percy! Thalia!"

"What, whats wrong!" Percy says as he literally runs into Nico, he grabs the younger by the shoulders and gives him a once over looking for any injury's' that Nico may have. Nico shoves Percy off of him and meets Thalia's worried gaze. Nico waits a second to catch his breath and try to calm himself down.

"It isn't me its Will!" Nico finally explains after catching his breath. Thalia and Percy exchange a quick look before Thalia leaves quickly and Percy motions for Nico to take him to where Will is and explain what happened. 

"I went to go check on everybody like you had told me to do and when I went looking for Will in the infirmary I had found him laying under a desk barely conscious anymore." Nico quickly explains as he and Percy run through the hallway of the ship to where the infirmary is located on the bottom floor near the horse stables. 

"Okay, Thalia went to go get Phoebe because she helps take care of the injured people. If worse comes to worse and Will is in critical condition we can send him back to camp." Percy says calming down Nico as they arrive at the scene. The two catch their breaths in a few seconds and enter the room. "Holy shit that was not what I was expecting to see."

Since Nico had last been in the room there was now more blood. It was obvious that Will had tried to move the desk to get to a wound that Nico hadn't noticed before. Thalia arrived at the infirmary with Frank, Leo, Chris, Clarrise and Phoebe. Standing behind them though were even more people most of which were the young hunters and some of the other people that had also come on the quest. Percy wasted no time in telling the others to leave. 

"Okay, everyone grab a part of the desk we are going to pull it off of him on my count. Thalia I want you to pull him out from underneath the desk. I know it is not ideal, but we need to do this quickly before there is another attack. I don't want to risk dropping the desk on top of Will." Percy explains he quickly grabs some nectar and pours some into Wills mouth. Everybody responds with nods of the heads. "Okay ready... One... two... three... lift!" 

They quickly lift it on Percy's count and Thalia pulls Will out from underneath the desk. They were able to do it quickly and efficiently. They heard Will let out a sound similar to a groan and whimper form pain. Just then they heard Annabeth scream "take cover" just before they were able to take cover a explosion shook the ship. Clarrise dove and just narrowly missed being trapped under a book shelf. The books all fell to the ground. Chris rushed to see if his girlfriend was okay making her to blush. Leo and Frank quickly excused themselves to go check on Piper and Hazel respectively and promised to check on Annabeth for Percy. 

"Okay we need to move this so who wants to help me?" Percy asks looking around to the remaining people in the room excluding Will who was now sitting up with the help of Nico against a wall. Phoebe was kneeling in front of the boys trying to determine whether or not will had a concussion after bandaging the wound however Will kept complaining that she wasn't doing it correctly.

"Nah, i'm good." Clarrise says walking out of the room. Percy gasped offended and looked to Thalia who shrugged.

"Sorry bro you're on your own."  Thalia said following Clarrise out of the room starting a conversation with her while Chris trailed behind them. Percy looked helplessly to Nico who just raised his eyebrow at him. 

"Don't look to me your the one always telling me to chill out and not to over work my self" Nico says smirking Percy rolls his eyes at the younger black haired boy.

"Are you really using my caring nature against me?" Percy says dramatically in disbelief. Nico rolls his eyes. Percy groans in frustration. "I really didn't want to have to do this, but I will tell mom if you don't help me right now."

Percy had to suppress a laugh as Nico glared at him and gently moved a laughing Will to the wall beside them. Percy almost lost it when Thalia looked into the door who had been standing just outside the door look inside and glare at Percy before also moving to help. Will and Phoebe watched as the trio began to clean the mess.

Wow. So sorry for not updating recently and sorry for the boring and not really funny chapters recently I promise that there are some funny ones coming soon!