meetings and skittles

"We need supplies so we will be making groups also this is all you don't mess this up." Percy announces at dinner later that night. Leo chokes on his Mountain Dew in surprise because he didn't know he was going to be in charge of this.

"Wait you are seriously putting this idiot in charge of this?" Jason explodes not even caring that he called his supposedly best friend an idiot. Leo looks down at the table suddenly very self conscious. The remaining people of the group glare at him.

"Jason what is your problem why do you always have to be such a dick!?" Piper exclaims standing up leaning over the table.

"Why are you defending this idiot?" Jason asks

"Because he's my best fucking friend and I really don't appreciate you making fun of him and constantly putting him down. What happened to you? You used to be one of the sweetest people! Or was that just an act" piper says putting her head down before shaking her head and pulling Leo up from his seat and dragging him up to the deck of the Argo ll.

"I know what we need so I can just tell you." Annabeth suggests standing up. Percy shakes his head he too standing up.

"No this is Leo's project. Everyone has a piece to contribute and Leo's is his mechanics and humor." Percy says earning a glare from Annabeth as she sits down again. "I will call a meeting later to discuss this until then, however, go train a little we need to be ready for anything that is thrown at us

———————————————————————————

"Come on Leo don't listen to Jason he's a dick anyway," Piper says after the duo sits in silence for a few moment.

"Well that may be true but hopefully he won't be after I cut it off," Phoebe says as she approaches the two. Leo and Piper give her a startled look. 

"Are you serious?" Piper asks phoebe nods until Percy comes up to the deck.

"Yeah just don't tell Percy. As much as he hates the guy he probably won't let me do it," Phoebe says quietly. Percy looks over to the small group and rolls his eyes as he walks over to join them. 

"You aren't cutting off his dick Pheebs" Percy announces with a small amount of amusment in his eyes. "We will do something worse if he does something like that again, but not now. Leo, we are waiting for you downstairs Annabeth tried to take over, but I wouldn't let her so its up to you to save the day." 

"Can I have skittles first?" Leo asks earning him an elbow in the ribs from Piper. 

"No, remember what happened last time!" Piper exclaimed

"No, I passed out remember?" Leo says looking at Piper like she was stupid. 

"It's okay I have that problem with them too," Percy explains "you can go downstairs we'll be at the table in a few minutes." Percy watches them go before turning to Leo once again. "Lets go to my secret stash," 

"INTRODUCING LEO VALDEZ AND PERCY JACKSON THE SKITTLE LOVING DEMIGODS!" The duo yell in an announcing voice. A murmur goes through the demigods at the table say each saying their own curses. Im secy and I know it is instantly turned on and it echos throughout the room. The duo enter dancing their asses off and screaming the words. they didn't make it far before they were decked by Thalia Nico for percy cause they knew how to take him down and do it fast, it took hald he people at the table to pin leo down

I am being completely serious when I say I think I lost my sense of humor. In other news im back and worse then ever. But I am writting and i was listening to glee while writing this and im kind of like in the mood to punch someone now and im not really sure why.