Getting to know eachother

After a 3 hour long training session Piper Leo Annabeth Clarrise Jason and the others except for the 3 cousins walked out of the training facility exhausted as they have rarely trained that hard.

"Good job at training guys I know that was a hard work out. But we need to be well versed in more than one weapon." Percy speaks as they all make their way to the common area.

"I forgot to mention this earlier but the question is burned in my mind and I can't think of a reason for it." Annabeth announces looking towards her boyfriend. After earning a nod from the son of the sea god Annabeth continues. "Bianca died right it was stated in the prophecy there is no way she could have survived without being taken from the under world."

"Actually that's not necessarily true though you weren't there when the prophecy was given by the oracle." Percy says earning everyone in the rooms attention. Thalia knowing what Percy is trying to explain continues with the explanation.

"The prophecy was that...
Five shall go west to free the goddess in chains
One shall be lost in the land without rain
The bane of Olympus shows the trail
Campers and hunters combined prevail
The titans curse must one withstand
And one shall perish by a parents hand " Nico finally understanding what they are saying finishes

"Zöe perished that was clear. But lost can mean either gone or dead. Bianca vanished without a trace but was not necessarily dead." The realization dawned on each of the demigods slowly but it was there.

"Okay enough with the depressing stuff if we have any hope in defeating the giants and mother earth then we must get to know each other and be able to work like a well oiled team." Thalia says as she snaps out of her thoughts. Percy and Nico quickly agree soon followed by the exhausted demigods. All but one.  A certain son of Jupiter who thinks that he is better then everyone else.

"We don't have to know how to work as a team all you need to do is help me if I need the help."

"You wet yourself when Percy, Thalia and Nico displayed the power that they posses . You wouldn't even be able to stand in front of the council of gods much less put them in their place if needed." Clarisse sneers at the roman  demigod. As Hazel Frank Leo and Piper all look at the three silently wondering if they were insane.

"The gods are afraid of them especially together so I would watch what you say boy." Came a voice, but not a very clear one signaling that it was from an Iris Message. Turning around the group turns around to find Phoebe and Atlanta from the hunters of Artemis on the I.M. many of the boys immediately hide behind something fearing what they will do to them. The two huntresses smirk and turn to the three cousins to address them.

"Hey Phoebe, what can we do for you?" Percy asks causally earning a wave in response.

"Nothing much Percy, good to see you again." Phoebe addresses Percy before turning to address her lieutenant. "Lieutenant there has been an attack at our camp and we can not contact Lady Artemis because Olympus is closed. What should we do?"

Thalia turns to her two cousins to discuss the options of what could be done. After a few minutes of discussing the pros and cons of the options they finally came to a decision.

"Phoebe, there is going to be a group of Romans marching to camp for war. We suggest that you send a large portion of the hunters there to help the campers because they will need all the help that they can get. They are not as well trained as you are so that would definitely be wise. There is also an option of sending a smaller group of hunters to us, so that we can keep them safe, but only the younger less experienced such as Lucy, Lily Alex, Taylor, and some of the others that you have saved recently." Nico explains, after a few seconds Atlanta heads off to go to the young huntresses. Phoebe stays behind.