Thalia+ Archery +Percy= Disaster

A/N I am dedicating this chapter to MaddieStormHeart go check out her books shes amazing! I am dedicating this chapter to Maddie cause she helped me with this idea.

Previously:

C'mon kelp head lets go to the archery range so you can practice" thalia says "cause there is no way I am following that douche bag of a brother into battle and letting him boss me around"

there was a series of yeahs and agreed and got that right from the cabin leaders.

Presently

The camp half blood hazel and frank all followed Percy and Thalia to the coliseum. They could have gone exploring camp Jupiter ,but they all knew that this was going to be funny. Travis and Conner went to "borrow" a camera from one of the campers. Frank and Hazel lead the gang to the stands while Percy went in search of a bow and some arrows. 

"Why do I have to learn this? It's completely pointless!" Complains getting on Thalia's nerves.

"Percy you are learning this no matter what!" Thalia says glaring at her cousin 

"But can't you just use the mist to make it look like i actually hit the target or even just dress up like me

  "Shut up perce! You have to learn this because you might need to use it as a last resort if nobody else can help you!" Thalia tells him "Also tonight Nico you and me need to catch up I haven't seen you guys in forever"  

"Fine I'll learn it. It's not like I have a choice anyway!" Percy says finally. Thalia grins knowing she one this argument while getting Percy a bow and about 2 dozen arrows. Knowing that she will most likely need more arrows she leaves a bunch of arrows out ,but does not take them with her. 

" Okay first things first show me how you hold a bow and your  position" Percy shows Thalia with his bow upside down and somehow backwards.

"PERSEUS I-DON'T-KNOW-YOUR-MIDDLE-NAME JACKSON" percy cringes cause of his full name and Thalia's yelling " HOW THE HADES ARE YOU HOLDING THAT BOW UPSIDE DOWN AND BACKWARDS!" screams Thalia 

"Gods Thals no need to shout" Talking louder so that he can hear him self. He can here the laughter in the back round of his friends. So naturally Percy started to pout which only lead to them laughing even harder. "You are not helping me guys! don't you have anything better to do?!" Percy yells to everyone up in the stands. only to receive a chorus of 'no' from every one other than Lo Hazel Frank and Annabeth who said 'yes but this is better'. (A/N i would explain the stance to you but i am lazy so lets just say that it was bad)

After spending about 10 minutes fixing his position and how to grip the bow. Thalia said that he was ready to learn how to notch an arrow, but while after learning to notch the arrow he decided to try it himself. So Thalia backed up a bit just in case. Percy notched the arrow and while doing a little victory dance and accidentally let an arrow fly. The arrow flew right at Thalia who was in-front of the target watching in amusement as her cousin and "brother" danced about nothing, but a small accomplishment. Thalia ducked and the arrow flew just above her head and the arrow hit the bulls eye.

"PERSEUS I-DON'T-KNOW-YOUR-MIDDLE-NAME JACKSON YOU ARE IN SOOO MUCH TROUBLE!" Thalia thundered (A/N hehehehe)

"UH-OH" chorused from everyone in the stands after everyone came out of their initial shock of the situation.

"Fight, fight, fight"echoed in the coliseum as Clarisse started chanting and was joined by the Stolls and Leo who wasn't aware of how badly this could end up. Nico turned to Annabeth with a worried look on his face knowing that one or both of his siblings in all but blood was mostly going to end up in the infirmary and he was most likely going to be there right next to them in the infirmary after all that is what had happened last time. They had also managed to destroy the training arena and get grounded by Sally. Nobody will never understand fully how Sally grounded both Thalia and Nico and knowing when they did something stupid. (A/N IF YOU ARE CONFUSED SALLY IS THALIA AND NICO'S MOTHER FIGURE AND THEY ARE ALL REALLY CLOSE EVEN THOUGH SALLY HASN'T OFFICIALLY ADOPTED THALIA AND NICO CALL SALLY MOM SOMETIMES AND CAN GROUND THEM). noticing the change in the atmosphere go from happy to really tense Percy turned around slowly preparing for the wrath of Thaila.

"ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!" Thalia yells trying not to laugh about the look of Percy's face as he slowly backed up towards the exit so he can make a dash for it if needed.

"Thalia I didn't mean to let go of that arrow i swear it was an accident." Percy apologizes. And as an after thought adds "Please don't kill me" Percy started to turn around to sprint away, but instead got electrocuted by his cousin.  

"I said I was sorry and you electrocuted me any way. I didn't even want to learn archery you made me. We both knew that this was going to be a disaster and someone was probably going to get hurt but NOOO we all have to do what Thalia wants" Percy starts yelling towards the end and as he does his own personal hurricane surrounds him.

NICO'S P.O.V.

This is not good! Last time Percy had a personal hurricane it was during the war and also neither Thalia or Percy were this powerful or in control of their powers. I have a feeling that for Thalia this isn't only about the arrow and also that he left us without a trace. Sure it wasn't his fault, but everyone was worried sick the camp couldn't function properly because their leader had disappeared, Thalia and the hunters were looking for Percy every where mostly Thalia and Phoebe who actually knew Percy while the others wondered what the big deal was. Annabeth rarely got sleep because of worrying and searching everywhere. Sally was worried sick but knew that she couldn't help and get involved. I searched until i found him i knew he was here but i couldn't tell him who he was so i was worried about him becoming more roman like than greek.

A/N THERE IS MORE TO THIS BUT I THOUGHT I WOULD LEAVE IT HERE. AS IT IS A GOOD CLIFF HANGER AND THE FACT THAT IT IS LONGER THAN MY NORMAL CHAPTERS THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS WILL PROBABLY BE LONGER SO IF PREFER SHORTER CHAPTERS THAN LET ME KNOW BUT KNOW THAT THERE WILL BE MULTIPLE PARTS FOR EACH CHAPTER.

I AM GOING TO GO TO BED AFTER I FIGURE OUT HOW TO MAKE NICO BE THERE IF HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE SOMEWHERE ELSE AND HOW TO WORK BIANCA INTO THIS ALONG WITH THE OTHERS

NEXT PART SHOULD BE UP SOON AND WILL HAVE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER NAME  

COMMENT AND VOTE AND PLEASE BEAR WITH ME I START SCHOOL SOON S I WONT UPDATE AS OFTEN AS ID LIKE TO.