Who's Bianca?

Previously: 

I may have lost a sibling, but I gained two more. I look to my two siblings grinning as they are lost in their own thoughts of Bianca. I may have lost Bianca, but knowing them they will not stop until we get her back. Simultaneously we all looked up to Zoe's star and smile as it glows brighter. 

Now:

"Let's get to bed and we will inform everyone on the team tomorrow," Thalia says as she grabs a pillow and blanket and lays on the floor of Percy and Nico's room. Not willing to let their cousin sleep on the floor by herself even though both are aware that Thalia does it anyway because she is with the hunters, Percy and Nico each grab pillows and a blanket if needed and settle down for bed. 

That night no nightmares affected the cousins. The three were awoken the following morning by Coach Hedge

"You three! No sharing rooms, do you understand?" Coach yells at the three waking them all up in the process.

"So you want this ship destroyed because of nightmares?" Grover asks as he passes by. "They have special permission from Chiron and Artemis stating that they can share a room especially if they have a nightmare."

"Why do they get special treatment?" Piper asks as the three get up and straighten up the room and get changed and showered. 

"You see how powerful they are. Some of the gods are afraid of them, but most know that as long as they do not do anything to cross the demigods they will be okay." Annabeth joins in the conversation. "Thalia, Nico, and Percy are the unofficial protectors of the demigods."

"Guys stop we are sorry coach hedge it won't happen again," Percy says as he passes to enter the kitchen.

"Almost none of that was true by the way Piper," Thalia says as she and Nico pass by also heading to the kitchen.

"They are also almost sickeningly humble," Clarrise says as she too passes to go to the kitchen. She sits next to Thalia and the four demigods begin a conversation on the monsters that they have defeated recently. Clarrise and Nico tell Percy about all he had missed at camp half-blood recently. 

"We are going to have a quick meeting. Then we will all go to train," Percy says slipping into his leader persona.

"Who died and named you the leader of this group?" Jason asks mockingly as he walks into the room. 

"actually I believe that it was you that was the one that lost to Percy here. After challenging him to a duel for leadership of the Argo 2." Nico snaps at Jason.

"Whatever, I wasn't trying!" Jason exclaims his face lit up with fury of being humiliated.

"That's what every guy says when they don't do good at something." Thalia snickers under her breath. Clarisse hearing what Thalia had said began to laugh causing Annabeth who had been sitting across from Thalia to chuckle and for Percy, Nico and the others to either smile or smirk which only infuriated Jason more. 

"Piper! How dare you laugh with them! It is not true!" Jason exclaims getting flustered.

"You know Jason you only get flustered when you did something wrong or are lying or you like someone so I am going to go with the second one or do you need to tell me something?" Piper Jason's girlfriend says as she raised her eyebrows at him finally noticing how much of a cocky asshole he can be at times.

"I thought you were on my side!?" Jason cries.

"I am on your side I am just calling you out on a lie... Unless there really is something that you would like to tell me?" Piper calmly explains with her eyes narrowed on her boyfriend.

"Ummmmm can we start the meeting?" Frank asks clearing his throat and feeling akward as it is a conversation that he felt was personal.

"Yes of course kelp head back to you."Thalia says with a small smile on her face.

"Thank you pinecone face. I would like to tell you all a story, from death breaths point of view but because I don't have his mind I will hand it over to Death breath." Percy says also with an identical small smile.

"Thank you thunder butt and fish brains. The story is about a young lad named Nico and his older sister Bianca... And finally I had a dream last night that Bianca was being held in a jar by the two twin idiot giants." Nico finishes sighing.

"Wait so you and your sister were in a casino for like 20 years then your sister left you became a hunter and she died then she was alive and now she is dead?" Leo asks trying to grasp everything.

"No Leo she is in like a comatose state almost like meditation. It comes from the seeds in Persephone's garden." Annabeth explains to the Latino. "But how did she get out of esylim?"

"Oh my dad would sometimes let her out and some of my other cousins that are long dead out for a while. So long as they are not evil and promise to do no harm."

"Your dad let's people out isn't that like illegal in the underworld?" Jason acts stupidly.

"If you paid attention to anything in the last few days then you would know that my dad makes the rules of the underworld so he can do whatever the hell he wants!" Nico says glaring at the blond. "And don't even try to pull that whole my dad's Zeus he will smite you shit. Mine and Percy's dad could easily top that. Your dads God of the skies. Our dads have multiple domains and would be better fit rulers. Main reason because they aren't  assholes"

"Dude your going to get us blown out of the sky he hates us remember. Leo get this thing on the sea and Thalia Nico and I will go train if you want to join join."Percy says gripping Nico's shoulders and steering him to the training facility.

"That was uncalled for Jason." Piper says as she walks with Annabeth and Clarisse to the training facility also. The others headed to the deck or to their rooms but none acknowledge the stunned Jason.

First chapter in a while hope you enjoy peace out peoples!!