Chapter 3

I woke up early the next morning. Maybe I still had time to visit Ren? Sometimes he'd have a morning walk. But just like that my phone went off.
Are you awake?

I smiled, it's like he can read my mind. Quickly unlocking I typed a reply.

-I might be.

I waited for him to answer.

Good. Let's talk.

Quickly I changed and practically ran out of her dorm. Almost tripping as I went out of the main doors of the building. Backpack slapping my back. "Kylo" I looked up at the tall man, his hair was messy, just the way I liked it.

"Ame" he hid a smirk "we need to talk"

My heart started to beat really fast "Please don't break up with me" I said quickly stepping closer to him.

"Wait what?" He looked confused.

"Is that bit what you're doing?" I asked raising my eyebrow

"No." He was quick to deny

"Oh. That's usually how you start that conversation" I sighed in relief

"Sorry. That's not what I meant" he took my hand and kissed it lightly.

"Ok. Good, what is it you wanted to talk about"

We started walking, just a little bit from the dorms. "I notice you aren't in any of my classes. Again" he started

"I can't be in your class." I rolled my eyes

"You say this all the time." He stopped and looked down at me

"Don't you just take on smart people or something?" I tried to make it seem like I wouldn't be good in his class

"We've been through this. I find you very intelligent." He rubbed my cheek.

"Yeah. If you say so. Besides i would be too distracted by you." I grabbed his hand and kept it there. The familiar warmth made me smile.

"And my uncle doesn't distract you?" He joked darkly

"He lets us watch cat videos on youtube sometimes." I smirked.

"That's out of order for a teacher!" We were near a bench so he lifted me to stand up on it. Now he was looking up at me instead of down.

"We learn. Besides. It's only on Fridays." I defended the strange method

"Still." He grit his teeth "you should join my class. You have a free period during 7th hour, correct?"

"Yes. I do." I nodded, seeing what he was playing at

"Will you be my TA?" He made it sound like he was proposing.

"I don't know how much I'll get done, because I'm already so distracted as is"

"By the cat videos" the comment literally went over his head.

"No silly. By you" she laughed and shook my head. "And I'll do it."

"Good." He smiled. A true smile, I leaned down and kissed him again. "see you 7th hour Miss Amethyst." His breath was sweet, minty.

I growled under my breath "Of course Mr Ren" he helped me down and left to go to his classroom.
----

"Hi." Rey said. "Are you nervous about today?" She startled me a little bit, but I shook it off quickly.

"Not really. Come on you have nothing to be nervous about." In fact, if I was a student I would've been excited to be in his class all day.

"Why do we have a kitchen if we have a lunch hall." She was staring at the fridge.