Chapter 11

"WE HAVE YOU SURROUNDED! COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP"

I looked between Rey and her friend. "You think it's him don't you?" Rey asked

"Who else would have snuck in an 'old friend'"

"You"

"No. I don't have to sneak anymore." I winked "but your friend is new to everyone else. How do you know he wasn't a fugitive, because I think he was."

"It can't be him" Rey denied

"JACOB CONNOR COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP"

I gave Rey a look that said 'I told you so'

"Shut up" Rey got up and noticed the Jacob wasn't where she left him. Looking around she left and burst into her room.

Kylo came into our dorm and stood by me. "Are you ok?"

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"There's a fugitive on campus"

"You mean him?" I pointed at Rey's room.

"Who's that?" We could hear Jacob ask.

Rey moved so she was closer to Jacob and grabbed his arm "who?"

"Him! The one with the dark hair. Kinda looks like a cat"

"Omg you DO look like a cat babe" I laughed.

"Shut up" He defended himself.

"When did you get here?" Rey asked without turning around.

"Few minutes ago. When I first heard the sirens." He answered "you didn't show enough work on your homework either." Rey growled under her breath.

The two were arguing about something. "Push him out the window!" I chimed in.

"No." The footsteps were in the hall

The door burst open. Kylo and I were pushed away from the situation. By pushed away, we were thrown in the hall. Two sets of police came into reys room. One cuffing Rey and the other cuffing Jacob. Guns pointed at them from all sides; they were lead out of the building, and shoved into police cars.

"Do we have any money to bail them out?"

Kylo shrugged. A small group of students circled us; watching the police take away the new girl.
----

"I found an old map of the county police station. As long as they're not moving her to station in the city she'll be safe until we bust her out." Han said to Luke.

"She won't survive in prison. One she's a gentle soul..." Luke began.

"Gentle soul? I've seen that girl open glass coke bottles with her teeth!" Han replied. "Chewey got jealous!"

"Ash and his friends have a chance of killing her in prison. I was meant to keep her safe. How did she know that deliquent."

"Maybe if you spoke to her you'd know things. I think that's Jacob." I said. I don't remember most of what happened over the past hour. Kylo came up with a plan and Han and Luke were helping out with the plan.

"Jacob?"

"Yeah Jacob. He was in his final years when she just started. NO wait she was moved up for a while and that's how they ... I can't remember all the details but they were friends. And in case you didn't notice she heleps everyone out. I saw her climb the roof to save a cat. Then Chewey chased it back up again."

"Okay...let's just focus on this."

"Dad that isn't even a blue print of the police station. That's a map to the station" Kylo growled. He knocked the papers off the table and put new ones down. "Here. This is the correct thing you need to look at."

I sat on a chair drinking a milkshake. 'When did I get this?' I ask myself; shrugging I still drink it watching the scene unfold.

They argued about whether or not to dig under the building, or to burst through the wall.

"You don't even know what cell she is in! Or even if she is in a cell at the moment" Kylo cut his father off

"Well we'll find out before hand"

"That about if we knock out a few officers?" Luke suggested.

They argued some more before agreeing on a plan.

*

I was amused by the situation when Rey got back. "For once I'm not the one getting the spotlight! YOu harbored a fugitive from justice!" I laughed.

"Not funny Amethyst!" She looked pissed.

"It is so Quartz!" I mocked her using the name she came up with.

Rey drew me a look.

"Come on. I have to see the bright side. My soon to be husband is a teacher that screwed a student, me, but you're boyfriend is a fugitive."

"He isn't my boyfriend!" She defended herself.

"Oh come on. He likes you and you like him. It was obvious! You were both making me feel yuck. At least this one just got your arrested. Ash wanted you dead."

Rey sighed and put her head on the table, making me laugh more.

"Come on. I will let you help me pick baby names?"

"Sure. How about Agate?"

I smiled.

-------