chapter 11

Leo pov:

I wake up to the sound of water running. What the hell?

I sit up and the memories of last night flood in.

"I guess Percy got in the shower." I say to myself

After a few minutes the water stops and I think about percy.

She's in there almost twenty minutes later. Now I'm starting to worry.

I go up to the bathroom door and start calling her name

"Percy!"I repeatedly call getting frantic.

"Please open the door"

That's when I see something red slowly sliding beneath the door.

"Percy. Please open the door."

Something metal collides with the floor and I say
"Screw it" I light my hands on fire and try to melt the doornob.

It isn't working. I grab my phone and quickly dial frank.

"Hello"

"Frank I need you to come to Percy's cabin. It's urgent." I yell and hang up

They don't get here till a few minutes later. By then I am trying to break down the door.

"WHAT HAPPENED LEO" Jason yells at me.

"I DONT KNOW." I yell back "last night I fell asleep here and this morning I woke up and the shower was on and then it wasn't and I saw blood under the door and then I heard what sounded like her falling over."

"Guys let's just get her out then we can talk."

"Okay" we say at the same time

Frank transformed into an ant and crawled under the door. When he got there he transformed back and unlocked it.

He carries Percy out and we see that she has tons of fresh cuts on her wrists along with old scars.

We rush her to the infirmary and hand her off to Will Solace.

"OH MY GODS " He yells and everybody looks over . "What happened"

"I'll explain later. Can you help her" I say quickly "But can we go somewhere more private for you to heal her. Somewhere where the entire infirmary can't see."

"Yeah" He ushers us to a small room next to the infirmary "in here we put the serious injuries-"

"Thanks but can you please just heal her first" I ask politely

"Yes. Frank bring her in here."

We all start to follow him in and he points us out.

"You guys can wait out there are in the waiting room ."

We go and sit down when Jason starts to speak

"Why were you in Percy's room?"

"Last night we ended up on the beach and she fell asleep so I carried her back to her cabin. She is in there alone all the time. It's very dark and creepy in her cabin and I didn't want her to be alone. So I slept in there. This morning I woke up and the shower was running so I figured she just got in a quick shower."

I paused

"When the water stopped I waited a few minutes before getting worried. She was in there for like twenty minutes so I knocked on the door and called her name. She wouldn't answer me so I tried to break in. When I couldn't get in I called you."

"I'm sorry but me and Frank followed you two and saw you and her kiss and then we heard her say that she wanted you to be hers."

"Oh" I say "okay"

"I'm okay with it as long as
You don't hurt her. You know that she is like a sister to me and I would do anything to protect her"

"I know"

We sit in silence for so long occasionally complaining about how Frank could stay in the room but we couldn't.

I dozed off and when I woke up again it was dark outside.

Will came out of the room a few minutes later and said the words I've been waiting to hear ever since we came here this morning.

"She is going to be okay"