chapter 34

Neutral pov-

Clouds hung overhead, threatening rain that would not fall.

When the wedding began, it was beautiful. Aphrodite had arranged and decorated everything. Apollo created the music playlist and picked which songs would be played when. Hera would marry the couple. Ares was keeping monsters away from the wedding. Dionysus, Demeter, and Hestia would bring the food and drinks (nothing alcoholic for the bride or anyone younger than 21). Hades, Artemis, Zeus, and Athena.

There was a white wedding arch decorated with flowers of red and blue. From that wedding arch was a white silk carpet that ran to a tent, from which the bride would emerge. On both sides of the carpet were chairs, too many to count. Those chairs were filled with people. Demigods, mortals, and gods.

When the soft music began and the sound of Pachelbel's Canon broke through the air, all guests turned toward the tent that stood at the end of the carpet. First, Jason and Piper walked down the aisle, carefully timing their footsteps. When the pair reached where the groom stood, they parted. Jason stood next to Leo on the outside of the arch and Piper stood on the other side, outside of the arch. The next two were Grover and Juniper. They did the exact same thing, standing next to Jason and Piper. Then it was Frank and Hazel. After them it was Nico and Will, who both stood next to Frank. Following them, was Thalia and Nyssa. Next Chris and Clarisse, Connor and Rachel, Travis and Katie, Tyson and Ella, and Jake and Lou Ellen. Each bridesmaid wears a different color dress, with the exception of Thalia, who wore a pantsuit. The girls' dresses matched the bow ties that the person they walked down with wore. Nico and Will wore matching bow ties.

Finally, Poseidon emerged from the tent with his daughter. Percy Jackson was wearing a simple white gown. Aphrodite had placed some enchantment on her to hide her pregnant belly. The bride wore flats, because she never really liked heals and her ankles were swollen. Her black hair was pinned up in a detailed braided bun. The flowers she held were red, white, and blue roses, the blue were dyed to match her favorite color.

They made their way down the aisle and people turned their heads to see her. The girl met the eyes of her mother who stood near the bridesmaids. Only minutes earlier did Hades resurrect her. The woman smiled at her daughter, who stopped walking to look at her mother.

"I'm going to pause this for like five minutes." Percy said, before taking her arm from her father and dropping her flowers to meet her mother.

Sally Jackson was not transparent or in any way hollow. Percy threw herself into her mother's embrace. The woman was as warm as she was when Percy saw her last. The nearly 18 year old did not cry. She hugged her mother, who cried, but she didn't cry.

"How?" Percy asked her mother.

"Did you think I would miss your wedding day?" She asked with a smile. "Your uncle Hades resurrected me for the day. He said that you did him a huge favor and this was the least he could do for you. But, we can talk later. You are getting married."

Percy nodded and wiped her mother's tears. "We will talk after I'm married." The girl walked back to her father, who picked up her bouquet. He handed it to her and the music started again. They walked up to where Leo stood. Hera began the ceremony. Before the girl could say her vows, a blonde haired god interrupts the wedding.

"STOP!" Andrew Chase shouts, running up the aisle.

"Leave NOW!" Hera shouted. "This is a marriage! You cannot just barge in here and destroy a marriage! You are more bipolar than any other god, you insolent boy. You love her, you don't love her, you miss her, you can live without her, and now you want to break up her wedding!? You made your choice the day you became a god. Let the girl move on with her life!"

"I love you Percy. I need you. Don't marry him. He isn't worthy of marrying you-"

"And you are?" She asks.

"I'm a god-"

"Yes, but what else have you got?" She asks. "You broke my heart, then broke into my cabin. I will not let you break me and Leo up. I haven't loved you for a long time and I'll never love you again. Get over it and leave my wedding or I'll shove riptide up your ass."

"But-"

"Do I have to repeat myself?" She stepped away from Leo and pulled her pen out.

He stepped forward, but was stopped by Athena. "You will not trouble these people any further. You will allow them to live their lives and you will not intervene with their relationship. If you do, I will banish you to Tartarus, myself. Do you understand?"

He nodded and flashed out, after sparing one last glance at Percy.

The ceremony continued and ended.

"You may kiss the bride."

The couple didn't need to be told twice.

The celebration music began and the first dance between the bride and groom took place. They twirled and danced to a song called A Twist In My Story by a band called Secondhand Serenade.

By the end of the night, the blue cake had been cut and Percy felt like she danced with everyone there. The demigods returned to camp, the mortals to their homes, and the gods returned to Olympus. Percy and Leo went to Percy's cabin and fell asleep quickly.

Percy soon awoke to a sharp pain in her stomach area and wetness between her legs. The pain subsided and she moved the blankets to see what the dampness was between her legs.

"Leo!" She shouted, sitting up.

He groaned and ignored her.

"Leo!" She shouted again.

"I'm awake. What's up?"

"My water just broke."

AN
What should the baby's gender be?

If you have any ideas for names, comment them.